LINKS TO BE REMOVED SOON!

LordJustice17

34paxsm.png

FULL CREDITS

SKEENO > For the use of his original TNF assets, plus assistance with the creation of several new assets.

THEBLEEDINGRED21 > For his work in the creation of the original WWE2K15 AEB project.

NARCOTICTUNDRA > For the use of the aprons/mats he created for ROH, NJPW, NOAH, PWG, CHIKARA, and CZW.

NICKH049 > For the use of his WWE2K15 Nitro Arena upon which this version is based.

POZZUM > For his research and assistance and his general community knowledge.

WTFERRELL > For his assistance in creating the original Lucha Underground ringmat logo.

BANNOCKBURN > For his wonderful anatomizer tool and his general community knowledge.

TEKKEN57 > For his wonderful tools and his general community knowledge.

Also Thanks to All The Alpha Testers!

Pozzum ----- Skeeno ----- Ticaliano ----- Bravebird31

Cave Waverider ----- Narcotictundra ----- TheHeartBrokenKid

ShawnBaxe ----- Beastedot9 ----- Krossfaded ----- LouEvil76

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 13

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE DOWNLOADING!

THERE WILL BE A TEST!

2vi44y9.jpg

**free rep to the first person who identifies what the above image is taken from and who is in the box**

What’s in a Name?

The name was chosen as it combines the best of the “Attitude Era and Beyond” pack, with the best of Skeeno’s “Then, Now, and Forever” pack, along with a metric shit-ton of of additions and improvements.

What the Fuck is This Anyway!

This is not one, not two, but THREE arena replacement packs all bundled into one neat little package. It has a very unique setup that allows users to quickly and easily swap between each pack using simple swap scripts that I created (MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY).

To Backup or Not to Backup? That is the Question!

Whenever installing any mods users should always backup their original game files. This is highly recommended. This mod includes three backup scripts to make this an easy process. One script does a FULL BACKUP of your whole “WWE2K16” folder. Another does a QUICK BACKUP of only the folders affected by this particular mod. The third script restores whatever backup you made using the previous scripts.

NOTICE: It's been brought to my attention that the "Backup (Quick)" script was not functioning properly. I've fixed the issue and uploaded an updated version of this script in the release folder.

I Need All Those Sweet, Sweet Future-Proof String Names!

Step one, don’t install the future-proof string. Step two, if you’ve already installed the future-proof string don’t worry this will overwrite it. Step three, don’t install the future-proof string. This mod contains it’s own custom string files, which have the future-proof string integrated within it. If future updates to the future-proof string occur I will release patches for this mod that will update these strings as well.

This Is Too Much Awesome, I Only Want to Install Part of the Awesome

If you only want to install certain arenas you'll need to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You would have to edit your misc files manually and swap asset files manually, as well as edit and inject menu items and edit the string file for arena names, etc. There is a spreadsheet at the download link that lists the arenas, and the various assets created. There is also a tutorials folder with a tutorial me and Red created for 2K15. This tutorial will give you the basics of how do simple arena editing.

Hey, Why Is the Mod Not Working?

Probably because you failed to read and follow the installation instructions. As stated before, this mod has a very unique installation process. Due to the nature of the mod I had to develop an installation procedure that is completely unlike any other mod installation you will find on this forum. Make sure you put the files in the proper folders, and followed every step of the installation.

Hey, Why Does Your Mod Not Seem to Work Properly With My Stolen Game?

This mod is NOT compatible with pirated copies of WWE2K16. So crack open that wallet, wait for a Steam sale, and purchase your brand new shiny legitimate copy if you want any kind of support beyond sarcastic memes and gifs.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 10

VERY IMPORTANT: THESE ARE THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS! I WILL BE FORCED TO KILL A HOSTAGE EVERY HOUR UNTIL YOU FOLLOW THEM!

INSTALLATION

1. Download the “WWETNB1.0.rar” file from the download link below.

2. Open the rar file (the password is unfuckwithable).

3. Extract the “WWETNB” folder inside the rar to your Steam “common” folder (note: Do NOT extract into the “WWE2K16” folder. You want to extract into the common folder, which contains the “WWE2K16” folder, but NOT the “WWE2K16” folder itself).

4. Open the “WWETNB” folder, there should be a “data” folder as well as a number of batch scripts.

5. Make sure the game is NOT running.

6. [RECOMMENDED] Run one of the backup scripts (quick or full).

7. Once the backup finishes, run the “Install Base” script.

8. Once the base install finishes, run the install script for your pack of choice.

9. Once the pack install finishes, start the game.

10. Enjoy life!

SWITCHING PACKS

1. Make sure the game is NOT running.

2. Open the “WWETNB” folder.

3. Run the install script for the pack of your choice.

4. Once the pack install finishes, start the game.

5. Enjoy life...again!

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 6

DOWNLOAD

Have you read the instructions above? Have you watched Pozzum’s install video?

IF NOT, wiggle that finger, scroll back up the page, and learn those things first. Trust me, it won’t kill you...but installing without doing so may kill you.

** Users of this mod waive all rights of action against the creator of this mod and agree that I am in no way liable for any mod-installation related fatalities **

IF SO, here you go, a nice crisp, shiny download link, complete with all the fixins'. REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD and install BOTH the v1.01 release AND the 1.02 patch files before running the install scripts:

DOWNLOAD

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Hey, Why Does Your Mod Not Seem to Work Properly With My Stolen Game?

This mod is NOT compatible with pirated copies of WWE2K16. So crack open that wallet, wait for a Steam sale, and purchase your brand new shiny legitimate copy if you want any kind of support beyond sarcastic memes and gifs.

How long until someone posts in the help section asking for help? :p

Holy shit tho, I must install these! Thanks man! :D

• Like 2

@LordJustice17 Dude you are freakin awesome! The best part is having this released on my birthday haha! Woot woot thanks for the birthday present :D 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

What happens If I try to install this mod on my pirated game?

It will blow up your PC.

BOOM!

Installed, tested and working a charm, the accuracy of these arenas is making me do a sex-wee all over my keyboard :party0010:

Thanks. Have you tried swapping packs yet?

ff_169.jpg

• Like 1

@LordJustice17 Dude you are freakin awesome! The best part is having this released on my birthday haha! Woot woot thanks for the birthday present :D 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

It will blow up your PC.

BOOM!

Installed, tested and working a charm, the accuracy of these arenas is making me do a sex-wee all over my keyboard :party0010:

ff_169.jpg

piracy_o_1043796.jpg

• Like 1

I've not actually, just tried the Monday Night Wars pack as it fits right in with all the WCW modding I'm doing :D 

piracy_o_1043796.jpg

I have no issue with piracy per se, but the games are often filled with all sorts of different files that help bypass authenticity/activation/what-have-you and it makes modding them an absolute bitch. In other words, if you ever have plans to install mods to a game, do yourself a favour and buy a legit copy.

Edited by 4LifeBrother