Rendered caws Save 3 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] Monday Night War : WCW vs WWE

BlackBen83

Hey everybody, as promise by some requests, here is the last save of the year I work on. To begin a first list of WCW, WWE Legends and Alumni wrestlers to create an Attitude Era save for 2k16. I need to render all this caws and found them on CC, big thanks to the same caws creators.

This save will be able to content 100 Legends from ECW, WCW, and Attitude Era (80 wrestlers and 20 divas).

vMmXjjjAL2w6pgwRSVotlZt4rEmbB6lrejczKWg9

Link to the WCW / WWE Attitude Era / ECW save : WCW vs WWE Attitude Era save 1.05

Link to the Title Update 1.05 http://xboxunity.net (you need to put WWE 2k16 words)

vfJgBDnyqvLbnhdyoHErxxB4f-2zaUhDKvtjbuQA

5V7o7wKFgzH11NeqKgvlbxH23sjtWuOZLeObxWbJ

iCkh81jWpl0NrrHiF8KwgM_tsPUw5Qn8qKEzopZs

And more rendered caws !

A picture of caws in game for example ( Road Warriors Animal and Hawk after a match)

DivnO3QLY119FycEt7f9Nzlm_r3bceCwQQuXBySO

WCW, ECW, WWF Legends and WWE Attitude Era

1. Adam Bomb / Bryan Clark

2. Al Snow

3. Animal (The Road Warriors)

4. Ax (Demolition)*

5. Bad News Brown

6. Bill DeMott

7. Billy Kidman

8. Blue Meanie (bWo)

9. Bobby Lashley

10. Boogeyman

11. Bubba Ray Dudley (Team 3D / Dudley Boyz)

12. Brian Knobbs (The Nasty Boys)

13. Buff Bagwell

14. Chavo Guerrero

15. Chris Benoit

16. CM Punk (retro)

17. Dean Malenko

18. Devon Dudley (Team 3D / Dudley Boyz)

19. Doink

20. Eddie Guerrero

21. Grand Master Sexay

22. Greg Valentine (Rhytm'n Blues)

23. Goldberg

24. Godfather

25. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

26. Hakushi

27. Hawk (The Road Warriors)

28. Hulk Hogan / Hollywood Hogan / 2015 return

29. Jamie Noble

30. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boyz)

31. Jeff Jarrett

32. Jerry Sags (The Nasty Boys)

33. Jimmy Yang

34. John Morrison

35. Jushin Thunder Liger

36. Justin Credible

37. Kamala

38. King Kong Bundy

39. Kurt Angle

40. Lance Storm

41. Matt Hardy (The Hardy Boyz)

42. Mil Mascaras

43. Mike Awesome

44. M.Kennedy

45. Nikolai Volkoff

46. One Man Gang

47. Owen Hart

48. La Parka

49. Perry Saturn

50. Prince Albert (T & A)

51. Psicosis

52. Raven

53. Rey Mysterio Jr

54. Rhyno

55. Rick Martel

56. Rick Steiner (Steiner Brothers)

57. Road Dogg (New Age Outlaws / DX / Degeneration)

58. Rob Van Dam

59. Sabu

60. Scott Steiner (Steiner Brothers / nWo)

61. Shane Douglas

62. Sid

63. Smash (Demolition)

64. Steve Blackman

65. Stevie Richards (bWo)

66. Tajiri

67. Tazz

68. Test (T & A)

69. Tito Santana

70. The Great Khali

71. The Hurricane

72. Raven

73. Rhyno

74. Tommy Dreamer

75. Ultimo Dragon

76. Umaga

77. Val Venis

78. Vampiro

79. Virgil

80. Zeus

Attitude Era and Legends Divas :

1. Beth Phoenix

2. Chyna

3. Candice Michelle

4. Christy Hemme

5. Dawn Marie

6. Eve Torres

7. Gail Kim

8. Jacqueline

9. Jazz

10. Kelly Kelly

11. Maria Kanellis

12. Maryse

13. Melina

14. Michelle McCool

15. Mickie James

16. Molly Holly

17. Sable

18. Stacy Keibler

19. Torrie Wilson

20. Victoria

Arenas : I'll use to make WWF / WCW / ECW / RAW is War / Smackdown! and Classic WWE arenas (perhaps 20) the awesome textured aprons created by Judders (thx a lot for all the stuff) you can see his work here : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/48203-judders-aprons/

Updated arenas : 33 fixed

Logos : 14 Shows and Rosters logos fixed

Belts : No belts

Enjoy ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Hey everybody, as promise by some requests, here is the last save of the year I work on. To begin a first list of WCW, WWE Legends and Alumni wrestlers to create an Attitude Era save for 2k16. I need to render all this caws and found them on CC, so Work In Progress.

This save will be able to content 100 Legends from ECW, WCW, and Attitude Era (79 wrestlers and 21 divas).

In Green : Caw rendered.

In Black : Render In progress.

WCW, WWE Legends and Attitude Era

1. Abdullah the Butcher

2. Adam Bomb / Wrath*

3. Al Snow*

4. Animal (The Road Warriors)*

5. Ax (Demolition)

6. Bad News Brown

7. Balls Mahoney

8. Big Daddy V

9. Bill Dellmott

10. Billy Kidman

11. the Blue Meanie (bWo)

12. Bobby Lashley

13. Boogeyman

14. Bubba Ray Dudley (Team 3D / Dudley Boyz)

15. Brian Knobbs (The Nasty Boys)*

16. Buff Bagwell*

17. Chavo Guerrero*

18. Chris Kanyon

19. Crush / Brian Adams

20. Dean Malenko

21. Devon Dudley (Team 3D / Dudley Boyz)

22. Doink*

23. Droz

24. Greg Valentine (Rhytm'n Blues)

25. Goldberg

26. Godfather

27. Hakushi

28. Hawk (The Road Warriors)*

29. Hulk Hogan*

30. Irwin R.Schyster*

31. Jamie Noble

32. Jeff Hardy (Hardy Boyz)

33. Jeff Jarrett

34. Jerry Sags (The Nasty Boys)*

35. Jimmy Yang

36. John Morrison

37. Kamala*

38. Kensuke Sasaki

39. King Kong Bundy

40. Kurt Angle

41. Lance Storm*

42. Matt Hardy (The Hardy Boyz)

43. Mil Mascaras

44. Mike Awesome

45. M.Kennedy

46. One Man Gang*

47. Papa Shango*

48. Perry Saturn

49. Prince Albert

50. Psicosis*

51. Raven*

52. Rey Mysterio Jr

53. Rhyno

54. Rick Martel*

55. Rick Steiner*

56. Road Dogg

57. Rob Van Dam

58. Sabu

59. Scott Steiner*

60. Shane Douglas

61. Sid

62. Smash (Demolition)

63. Steve Blackman

64. Stevie Richards (bWo)

65. Tajiri

66. Tazz

67. Test

68. Tito Santana

69. The Great Khali

70. The Hurricane

71. Raven*

72. Rhyno

73. Tommy Dreamer

74. Ultimo Dragon

75. Umaga

76. Val Venis

77. Virgil

78. Yokozuna

79. Zeus

Attitude Era and Legends Divas :

1. Beth Phoenix

2. Chyna*

3. Candice Michelle

4. Christy Hemme

5. Dawn Marie

6. Eve

7. Gail Kim

8. Jacqueline*

9. Jazz*

10. Kelly Kelly*

11. Maria Kanellis*

12. Maryse

13. Melina*

14. Michelle McCool

15. Mickie James*

16. Molly Holly*

17. Sable

18. Stacy Keibler

19. Tiffany

20. Torrie Wilson

21. Victoria

See you later for updates (I will try day by day) and others feedback.

Ben.

Yeah, Awesome!! Would you mind to snap some photos on the saves? We might want to see the preview. Thanks bro!

;)

Yeah, Awesome!! Would you mind to snap some photos on the saves? We might want to see the preview. Thanks bro!

;)

Yes I'll take some pics for tomorrow :)

Ben

;)

Preview pics added tonight, see the hidden content ;)

Ben.

;)

Ben.

Oh my! Looks nice bro! Can't wait for the end of semester to play this saves all day long!! Thank you, Ben!!

:D

Opps, i forgot to ask, Ben. Is there will be any custom classic arenas in it? Or maybe classic custom belts that we missing in the game?

;)

Ben.

Oh my! Looks nice bro! Can't wait for the end of semester to play this saves all day long!! Thank you, Ben!!

Opps, i forgot to ask, Ben. Is there will be any custom classic arenas in it? Or maybe classic custom belts that we missing in the game?

Thx bro ^^ I'm working on renders essentially at the moment, I'll see arenas and belts later :)

;)

Ben.

Thx bro ^^ I'm working on renders essentially at the moment, I'll see arenas and belts later :)

Opps! I forgot about that! Sorry for asking too much from you, maybe I'm overexcited! :p

;)

Ben.

Opps! I forgot about that! Sorry for asking too much from you, maybe I'm overexcited! :p

xD no problem bro, 60 caws done and fixed, again 19 superstars and 16 divas to render.

;)

Ben.

xD no problem bro, 60 caws done and fixed, again 19 superstars and 16 divas to render.

Hahaha Wow, 35 left? That's fast,bro!! Come on, Les Bleus~ :D

Hahaha Wow, 35 left? That's fast,bro!! Come on, Les Bleus~ :D

Thx a lot ^^ I've replaced the pics with the Showcase Packs Render pics in game 1 to 3 to preview this save, I need to work on the 4 and 5 (for divas). There have been some changes in the original list, some wrestlers aren't on the CC like Big Daddy V for example or Abdulah the Butcher, replaced by CM Punk (Retro) and Jushin Liger.

See you later.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Nice one, Ben!! That's so cool! Yeahhh!!  :D

Thx a lot, I have good news all caws are rendered and fixed. I have dowloaded tonight a lot of arenas on CC I need just to fix them and see if I need to render or not aprons.

I have added a picture in game of Road Warriors caws in this thread.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Nice one, Ben!! Thank you so much. I'll give a review after trying this save! Still stuck here at the university. Got a few assignment to settle for. :sleep:

No problem bro :)

University is really important like family, I wish you the best ;)

Have a good game with this save, let me feedback for this one ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one, Ben!! Thank you so much. I'll give a review after trying this save! Still stuck here at the university. Got a few assignment to settle for. :sleep:

No problem bro :)

University is really important like family, I wish you the best ;)

Have a good game with this save, let me feedback for this one ;)

Ben.

Ben, i still not try these classics saves. However, i already tried your '1st rendered saves (current roster)', it doesn't work. It says that my DLC corrupted/damaged although i've had downloaded the latest TU. Rehash/Resign using horizon is common to me since i always use it to inject caw for my WWE2K14 saves. I'm just weird it doesn't work.  

Ben, i still not try these classics saves. However, i already tried your '1st rendered saves (current roster)', it doesn't work. It says that my DLC corrupted/damaged although i've had downloaded the latest TU. Rehash/Resign using horizon is common to me since i always use it to inject caw for my WWE2K14 saves. I'm just weird it doesn't work.  

No problem,

1 - Create a new save on a USB device. Unlocked all yours DLC and the title updated 1.05 (if you cannot just create a fresh save don't go to the 2 step, .zip your fresh save and send me in a private message).

2 - Go on your pc, you have a 5Mb save and your DLC with your ID. Just inject my caws and stuff (try with one caw only first to see how it work) and replace my ID by yours save ID / Rehash and Resign.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

No problem,

1 - Create a new save on a USB device. Unlocked all yours DLC and the title updated 1.05 (if you cannot just create a fresh save don't go to the 2 step, .zip your fresh save and send me in a private message).

2 - Go on your pc, you have a 5Mb save and your DLC with your ID. Just inject my caws and stuff (try with one caw only first to see how it work) and replace my ID by yours save ID / Rehash and Resign.

Ben.

Ben, i''ve tried your classic saves. Same problems with your 1st saves. I Already unlocked the DLC using '360 Content Manager 3.0', but it doesn't detected my save data. However, your paint tool its still can be read, can be use in the game. Just the Caws missing with the arenas too. Could you please do a new save using an unlocked DLCs? I think this happened because of the "lock/unlock" DLC's. Love Euro 2016! Allez Les Bleus!! :)

Hey bro, I've found this tuto on 360Haven created by Prothipourgos, it was for W2k14 but normally it's a same way for 2k16, try this one :

Link : 360Haven tuto

1. Move your wwe savefile to a usb flash and insert it to your computer.
2. Open Horizon, find your save data, right click on it, extract save.dat to a created folder.
3. Extract caws/arenas files to a folder named CAWS for example.
4. Open Concept, choose open single con file and find the save.dat you extracted using Horizon.
5. Click save id.
5. Click on the orb up left and choose open multiple con files. Go to your CAWS folder and select all files. Click LOAD ID and after that rehash/resign your files.
6. You will notice now that in your CAWS folder exists a new save.dat. Thats the modified one.
7. Open Horizon once again find the save file right click on it and choose inject . Open CAWS folder and select all files (ctrl+A).
8. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing game data click yes and wait for the pop up that tells you that the procedure was successful.
9. Insert your flash drive to your xbox and enjoy.

Be careful at step 7. You must inject all files to your previous save data (the default one) dont use drag and drop. Hope this helped!

Hope I help you.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 3 months later...