Adam Cole texture help

Ohm

I'll be drawing up those textures at some stage during the next week or so, can't say when as I'll be pretty busy the next few days. So you'll get it eventually if you end up waiting for me, but I thought I'd post this in case anyone else wants to do it before I get a chance to.

CiCF6sDXAAAU9bx.jpg

You can thank Penguin, I got this from him.

No problem.

Wait Adam Page joined Bullet Club? Fucking hell I was just about done drawing up the attire textures for his Decade attire, now I'm going to have to scrap that for whatever his Bullet Club attire is. Glad he's joined, but still.. I shouldn't have started with that attire ;_;

Edited by HiPcavallo

No problem.

Wait Adam Page joined Bullet Club? Fucking hell I was just about done drawing up the attire textures for his Decade attire, now I'm going to have to scrap that for whatever his Bullet Club attire is. Glad he's joined, but still.. I shouldn't have started with that attire ;_;

Second attire 

Maybe if I get lazy. Would rather go for the attire he's been wearing since splitting from Whitmer as the second attire, only started doing the Decade attire first since it was the easier of the two and I have much better ref pics for it D:

Edited by HiPcavallo

Done. Anyone is welcome to use these, just don't be a dick and remember to give credit. I couldn't be fucked doing the red version because I don't intend on using it and don't want to put in the extra effort required to get a decent result, but I did the white and gold since the gold is an easy enough edit.

a1u8lu.png

27wuczm.png

24cd3yh.png

2rh737t.png

And just so you can see what it looks like in game (Just to be clear this isn't my caw, it's SHATTERED!'s, I just changed the attire)

4l1r4n.png

Done. Anyone is welcome to use these, just don't be a dick and remember to give credit. I couldn't be fucked doing the red version because I don't intend on using it and don't want to put in the extra effort required to get a decent result, but I did the white and gold since the gold is an easy enough edit.

a1u8lu.png

27wuczm.png

24cd3yh.png

2rh737t.png

And just so you can see what it looks like in game (Just to be clear this isn't my caw, it's SHATTERED!'s, I just changed the attire)

4l1r4n.png

Those R really awesome mann- R they on CC? If so can i get a Tag & if not could u please get them on there?

No they're not on CC. Can't you just use the logo uploader? Don't really see why they need to be uploaded when I've already made them available for everyone to use, plus I'm only using the white ones and there's no way I'm putting the gold ones on my game simply so I can upload them D:

Yeah man i 4got to reply to my post b4 u did but i took a whirl at the Logo Manager & feel like an idiot for even asking ya now cuz that was my first time using it & it was suuuuuper easy- thanks for drawing up again man