2K15 Server Set to Shut Down May 31st 2016

the King Lives

Just in case anyone still uses community creations i suggest you get all that you can out of that and online

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4278690-Server-shutdown-date-confirmed-to-be-May-31st

already? Didn't they use to coincide with the release of the newest game two years later? 

supposedly although you can't really count wwe13 as that was a THQ game that transfered to 2K's servers. 2K14 ran for 2 years and i think that's cause that game was just too successful at the time. 2k15. i know it wasn't the greatest but yeah them only running it for a year and a half is weird. it may mean the so called rumor of the 2k17 release date of september and them dropping last gen may be true.

• 2 months later...

Since the 2K15 servers went down for the WWE, is there anyway to get created content from this site or any other site to upload on the PS4 version of the WWE 2k15? Or do we have to create everything ourselves? It is a long and tedious process. So if I can download it without creating it is easier and more efficient for me.