• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dacrone

• Zxero

• HBKShawnMichaels

• Jonny

are you serious? someone else already found them.....DAMN IT!!! i just spent 2 hours browsing the freakin slus and found out that they are able to be as caws..............GOD!! oh well...this still leaves the fact that we somehow are able to make caws into already game characters....thus letting us change their appearances...

say you put the hogan caw in for hogan with pic like u were saying....is it possible to have him at exibition selection mode then aswell??

Can I get this code for AR2 PAL if it's possible for both Hogan and Warrior :)

Good codes man

no i havent found those values yet, all this post can help you do is to make an in game wrestler into your caw, so far you cannot make a caw into an in game wrestler and edit him..sorry, but that hasnt been found yet...

no i havent found those values yet, all this post can help you do is to make an in game wrestler into your caw, so far you cannot make a caw into an in game wrestler and edit him..sorry, but that hasnt been found yet...

I'm a bit confused, so do these codes make a wrestler into a caw? or a caw into a wrestler?

Well, I made A-Train caw number 25, then went in to edit him, and nothing had changed. So it does not change the apperance.

a-train?!!!!!??!! and btw, its supposed to make a wrestler into caw but its just identity ie. if u used... a-train like zxero here and started season, im pretty sure it would use his picture and name. im right, right?

yes,

ie. I made a Hollywood Hulk Hogan caw in SLOT #9, then i used

004C3EB7 00000000 :: 104C3E68 0000006C to enter the real Hollywood Hogan *that they took out of the game* into my season, then the second line of that code is the one that makes THE REAL HOGAN *one they took out of the game* into my caw of hogan, and that gives him the picture.....and hes usable in season, but you must use the first attire and select it in a matter of about 15 seconds or the game will freeze, you can use this to make any WRESTLER into any CAW you have on your game

1st) YES its changes the id of that wrestler into the id of the caw you choose...like if you changed Batista into Steve Austin with tokis ID mods, youd have 2*** Steve Austins, but with mine you can make Batista into a caw, thus giving you 2 of your caw..get it? and this is better because, like if you wanted to get lets say..the rock with hair (ie) you could take The Rocks ID and Mod it into the ID of your Rock Caw..thus giving you a Rock with hair, and the picture of The Rock from the game...get it now?

2) YES

are you still thinking that what i did was make it so you can put a real made wrestler into a caw slot and edit them?.....then your wrong, if you read above carefully, you can make a caw of whoever you want, then overwrite the real wrestler with your made up caw, you cannot put a real wrestler into a caw slot and edit them, but i am shooting to find that next, so be ready.....

Wicked then finally we can change Randy Orton's attire!! btw is it possible 2 give wrestlers with 1 attire 2 give em 3 attires? I'd like do 2 dat wit Orton & Rey