2K16 PC - Classic Arena Creations: WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, SNME, Superstars, Raw, & More

Def Dave

Thanks, jbl328!

Pictures now updated in the first post.  SNME '87, SNME '89, THE MAIN EVENT, LJN Toy Ring, and WrestleMania 5 - Piper's Pit.

Uploaded to cc

Search :

WLF 

WWF 

Legends 

80's

Edited by Def Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what old school wwf arena to do next.  I'm thinking maybe the first Survivor Series with the purple apron or some house shows like msg and Boston garden.  Any ideas?  

Edited by Def Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get 2k17 for PC too. I already pre-ordered the PS4 version(which is my 1st current gen purchase) but I highly doubt it will be as fun as the PC version. When 2k18 is shown, I'm gonna make a decision to only get one version going forward & so far it looks like the PC version is winning me over. Anyway, great work as always Dave! Imagine what modders will be able to do with the backstage areas  : ) : )

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

Survivor Series '97 pics added to first post.  Available for download if you can find it.  Search isn't working like it should, so you may just choose to SORT by 'most recent' and you should see it near the top.

Added pics of Raw '93 and '96 to the first post.

The easiest way to find these arenas to download on CC would probably be just sorting by 'most recent' and then scrolling through until you find them since the search feature seems to still be broken.