RipZz's Themes, Titantron's & Minitrons (Updated Daily & Taking Requests)

ObsoleteRipZz

Hey @RipZz I got kinda a weird request for a wem. My created superstar in my career is beefing with Roman Reigns & so I was wondering if you could convert this audio to wem for me LoL. I plan on using it as my characters entrance theme anytime I fight against Roman haha :p

Edited by NuJerzeeDevil

Hey @RipZz I got kinda a weird request for a wem. My created superstar in my career is beefing with Roman Reigns & so I was wondering if you could convert this audio to wem for me LoL. I plan on using it as my characters entrance theme anytime I fight against Roman haha :p

FUCKIN' HATER!!

FUCKIN' HATER!!

LoL nope I actually like Roman Reigns. Do not like the way they are booking him etc but as far as him as a WWE superstar I am a fan of his. Just thought it would be funny to have this as my CAW's entrance theme in my career. My CAW in my career is a heel now so trying to play along with the part haha :D 

• Like 1

Give me 15 mins I will have it up for you! haha

LoL no rush dude. Just whenever u get a chance :D Oh btw I almost forgot, the pause screen changes never show up for me. All the other menu changes etc work except the pause screen  :(

FUCKIN' HATER!!

LoL nope I actually like Roman Reigns. Do not like the way they are booking him etc but as far as him as a WWE superstar I am a fan of his. Just thought it would be funny to have this as my CAW's entrance theme in my career. My CAW in my career is a heel now so trying to play along with the part haha :D 

Sorry ... it's just everyone is just hating him ...and they are not giving him the proper respect !! :/

• Like 1

FUCKIN' HATER!!

Sorry ... it's just everyone is just hating him ...and they are not giving him the proper respect !! :/

No problem :D Like I said though WWE is booking him wrong. What I really would love to see would be for them to somehow reunite the Shield & have Reigns, Rollins & Ambrose all back together again. I loved when they were all together & as soon as that music would hit & they would come through the crowd I would lose it because I knew they were coming to destroy someone haha!

Seth Rollins new titantron please :p 

And he has a new theme on RAW too right ?

Nah that was just an Intro Cut..

Seth Rollins new titantron please :p 

And he has a new theme on RAW too right ?

Nah that was just an Intro Cut..

You should listen to it when he came out for the main event. It sounded very unfamiliar.