10/1 Full Body Glitch (Halloween special)

mrelectriccity

So you don't see a problem with people abusing an invisibility glitch online?

true, but gotta take the bad with the good, and besides and unless they do the glitch themselves or i upload them as invisible then they can't do it. all i have to do is copy the main attire to the alt attire before i upload them  problem solved

Edited by mrelectriccity

SMH did this really need to be put in the open so 50 million online crybabies can bitch about how xyz makes online unfun and unfair and how we need to have 50 million things in caw moveset or whatever else removed all in the name of online? SHEESH. it's gonna be 2011 all over again

So you don't see a problem with people abusing an invisibility glitch online?

true, but gotta take the bad with the good, and besides and unless they do the glitch themselves or i upload them as invisible then they can't do it. all i have to do is copy the main attire to the alt attire before i upload them  problem solved

obviously you don't see a problem with it at all.. so basically it's not getting thru your stick skull that stuff like that doesn't need to be brought into public eye's attention

Uh, what's the point in removing Mankind's mask when you can just use Cactus Jack instead? Shane's hair looks terrible...

i honestly don't get the point of any of this especially this mini and invisible man stuff. sounds like a nice way to just ruin gameplay experience. i agree about mankind and yeah shane's looks horrible lol

Uh, what's the point in removing Mankind's mask when you can just use Cactus Jack instead? Shane's hair looks terrible...

i honestly don't get the point of any of this especially this mini and invisible man stuff. sounds like a nice way to just ruin gameplay experience. i agree about mankind and yeah shane's looks horrible lol

no point of the unmasking really just showing what they look like, and the mini wrestlers just showing that u can change their heights made the tall guys small and the small guys giants. and the hair glitch only really works well with guys with no hair or short hair. and the invisible caw is just crazy and funny looking creations i could come up with like krang in my avatar. not so much as using to wrestle with

Edited by mrelectriccity

I figured that was why you were unmasking them, but still why Mankind? It's basically Cactus Jack's model with a mask. I don't think any of us really needed to see him without the mask to know what it would look like. It's cool that you can do it, but a completely wasted effort in this instance.

If the hair glitch doesn't work properly then why even bother doing it? I know people want Shane with grey hair, but I highly doubt anyone wants him with a jewfro. We all know you can change everyone's hair at this point, there's no need to change it just for the sake of changing it. Save it for when you have something worth showcasing.

I figured that was why you were unmasking them, but still why Mankind? It's basically Cactus Jack's model with a mask. I don't think any of us really needed to see him without the mask to know what it would look like. It's cool that you can do it, but a completely wasted effort in this instance.

If the hair glitch doesn't work properly then why even bother doing it? I know people want Shane with grey hair, but I highly doubt anyone wants him with a jewfro. We all know you can change everyone's hair at this point, there's no need to change it just for the sake of changing it. Save it for when you have something worth showcasing.

well to be honest i had forgot all about cactus Jack n dude love was even on there lol and i picked people with masks  to see if i could get it to work ,like i said the hair edit doesn't work with people with long hair but theres a few superstars that it works well with

Edited by mrelectriccity

YES! That is an absolute must. If you can get hairstyles to match all of Jericurl's personas, I'm sure you probably have plenty of textures that'd work perfectly for Undead Jericurl as well.

• Like 2

can u turn rtruth into vampiro or is it to much of a challange

i have r truth uploaded so u can try it out 

and i updated with new vid

Edited by mrelectriccity