PS3 Modding Tutorial?

christoph

I've read old modding tutorials on the WWE 2K14 and WWE 2K15 forums. I've watched a video on how to add superstars in the PC version of WWE 2K16, but there isn't a video for PS3.

I haven't been able to find an easy, step by step tutorial for adding superstars to the PS3 version of WWE 2K16, which is all I'm hoping to do. I'm a novice, but I have downloaded a HEX Editor, X-Packer 16; I've unlocked the PS3 game save, and I'm about to buy another PS3 for the sole purpose of jailbreaking it, which I know how to do now. But before that, I want to make sure I can inject superstars from older WWE 2k games (15, 14, 13) into WWE 2K16 on PS3.

I've found the threads where you can download ch pacs and pofos from the older games. However, I need a walkthrough on the proper steps to adding wrestlers via X-Packer 16. 

The closest guides I could find were http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/45604-adding-wrestlers-as-dlc-in-wwe-2k14-x-packer-9/ but that seems to be for 2K14 on XBOX 360. And http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/48391-ps3-how-to-add-custom-dlc/ but it's for WWE 2K14. Would it be the same process? I've read you don't have to add them as DLC anymore, so is there a different process for 2K16? And I thought Le Fluffie was only for 360? Also, since X-Packer 2016 reads decrypted save data, will BruteForce do the trick? But X-Packer will already load the save data I unlocked via Save Game Tools, so is that all I need to do before I open the save data in X-Packer? 

Again I'm new to this and even with available tutorials I am still confused about if they are up to date for WWE 2K16 for PS3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...