RAW IS WAR '97-'02 Arena pack by Titan83

Titavius

• 10 months later...

Can anybody give me any idea how I can replace arena graphic files for these arenas? I mean the wwe logo shown after the match is done, the selection screen, nameplate and the arena icon in select arena list?

• 1 month later...

I have figured everything out in the end. I wanted to thank you for awesome arena matchup screens and arenas. They are a great addition to any modders list of resources! :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2016 at 5:41 PM, Titavius said:

5tukye.jpg

I thought rather than release my Raw Arenas in dribs and drabs, I'd bundle them together as a pack. The pack covers the years 1997 to 2002, and there is also a version of the Sunday night Heat Arena used between '98 and 1999, which is a conversion of the Raw stage from the same period. I've also included the 'RAW' bik video that plays in the sidetrons during entrances. If anybody wants to do any WWF texture edits, be my guest :)

I toyed with a few ideas for the match-up screen for Raw 99-02, but ultimately settled on the version used mostly in 99/2000 as sort of a homage to WWF No Mercy. Because we all love us some No Mercy :p

Arenas Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t16pjaelu6lrraa/Raw+Is+War+Arena+Pack+-+by+Titan83.7z

Screens, Fonts, Thumbnails: http://www.mediafire.com/download/itkwaiqeg85zmq3/Raw+-+Match+Screens%2C+Titan83.7z

2u4lzqw.jpg 

2_zpsuxz3xnyi.png

3_zps9luj5wwt.png

4_zpsygcvyywb.png

fd6dsl.jpg

Raw Is War '97-'98

Hidden Content

Heat '98-'99

Hidden Content

Raw Is War '98-'99

Hidden Content

Raw Is War '99-'02

Hidden Content

The RAW 99-02 arena comes with a bik file for the trons, where i inject that bik file?