RAW IS WAR '97-'02 Arena pack by Titan83

Titavius

5tukye.jpg

I thought rather than release my Raw Arenas in dribs and drabs, I'd bundle them together as a pack. The pack covers the years 1997 to 2002, and there is also a version of the Sunday night Heat Arena used between '98 and 1999, which is a conversion of the Raw stage from the same period. I've also included the 'RAW' bik video that plays in the sidetrons during entrances. If anybody wants to do any WWF texture edits, be my guest :)

I toyed with a few ideas for the match-up screen for Raw 99-02, but ultimately settled on the version used mostly in 99/2000 as sort of a homage to WWF No Mercy. Because we all love us some No Mercy :p

Arenas Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t16pjaelu6lrraa/Raw+Is+War+Arena+Pack+-+by+Titan83.7z

Screens, Fonts, Thumbnails: http://www.mediafire.com/download/itkwaiqeg85zmq3/Raw+-+Match+Screens%2C+Titan83.7z

2u4lzqw.jpg 

2_zpsuxz3xnyi.png

3_zps9luj5wwt.png

4_zpsygcvyywb.png

fd6dsl.jpg

Raw Is War '97-'98

1_zpsynv1kwq8.png

2_zps73kiebpr.png

3_zpsiewm94la.png

5_zpsbmzohszy.png

photo 7_zpsbcyythyt.png

Heat '98-'99

1_zpsam17ps5j.png

2_zpstzbtktwt.png

Raw Is War '98-'99

3_zpsewsvytss.png

4_zpsjj8k4w3f.png

6_zpsdspukjo4.png

7_zpsozd54zje.png

Raw Is War '99-'02

1_zpsdhduytii.png

2_zpsbzrzlay6.png

3_zpsrnyy03f4.png

4_zpsiednttyp.png

6_zpseveyhbkc.png

7_zps7ktlbavs.png

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 2

Again, these look unbelievable. I'll be checking these out for sure--if for nothing else than just to get a closer look at them and learn a thing or two. Great work, man. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you guys enjoy them :) I realized last night that I posted this in the 2K16 section.. it was supposed to be a separate topic over in the 2K14 section, but I don't suppose it matters lol 

Edited by Titan83

Wow, these look FANTASTIC! Too bad I haven't gotten my 360 working yet since I purchased it : ( Still don't know a damn thing about modding or installing arenas, wrestlers etc but I'll be there soon, hopefully.

Updated with link to match up screens, fonts and new thumbnails to reflect the screens. By the way, if a moderator could move this topic into the 2K14 modding section, I'd be very grateful  :D

Edited by Titan83

These are great! Thanks Titan

Amazing to really think that this game is 3 years old now and as a community we're still getting treated to this stream of great mods!

2K14 as a base for modding is just so much better than what 2K15 or even 2K16 have to offer. 2K16 especially, might as well be unmoddable compared with 14 lol

Edited by Titan83

• 3 weeks later...

These are awesome mate I may just have to go to GAME and re buy a pre owned copy of 2k14 again just for these :) it's only like £1.99 nowadays lol

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the arenas Titan83. 99-02 is my favourite. I don´t know if I did something wrong, I added it over the BG51 but the sidetrons are that WM30 that the wrestlers got and not the RAW ones. (In your pics the Amercan Bad Ass got the RAW sidetrons and not theWrestlemania XXX)

Thanks for the arenas Titan83. 99-02 is my favourite. I don´t know if I did something wrong, I added it over the BG51 but the sidetrons are that WM30 that the wrestlers got and not the RAW ones. (In your pics the Amercan Bad Ass got the RAW sidetrons and not theWrestlemania XXX)

you need to make sure that your Wrestler is using a custom titantron. the default titantrons have those stupid wall and minitrons assigned to them. if you use a CDLC wrestler than has their own tron, you should see my Raw sidetrons. 

you need to make sure that your Wrestler is using a custom titantron. the default titantrons have those stupid wall and minitrons assigned to them. if you use a CDLC wrestler than has their own tron, you should see my Raw sidetrons. 

Ive been meaning to ask you about the tron for your Smackdown arena, even when using someone with a custom tron the stupid minitron still shows in the little entrance dome thingy, Is there a way we can fix that?

Awesome work on the RAW arenas as alway man

Ive been meaning to ask you about the tron for your Smackdown arena, even when using someone with a custom tron the stupid minitron still shows in the little entrance dome thingy, Is there a way we can fix that?

Awesome work on the RAW arenas as alway man

The Smackdown arena is a weird one, because I've since realised that there isn't a 0321 or 0322 file, which are the objects that play the arena logos. What I might try is extracting the arena pach, throw in an 0321 and 0322, create a new pach and see if they play.  

Hey, Titan... Did you ever get my PM over the arenas you sent me for Legends? I re-textured your new Royal Rumble and was gonna preview them when you gave a thumbs up... I also had a question about your Superstars arena... 

All the above was in the message in the PM...

Now I know why sometimes I see the sidetrons in some modded arenas and other that WMXXX logos. I tried with Taker with his official titantron and Jericho 00´s Jericho with his official titantron. Same thing when I added Bad Blood 2003 arena, etc... So I´ll need to create custom trons for my wrestlers.

That's what I've done, Mathayus. So, for example Jericho '00 is ch347.. Copy his titantron, rename it 947 and assign it to him with X-Packer. Same titantron, without the bullshit walltrons. 

I´ll do that. At this time I´m replacing current arenas for arenas from 99 to 2003 era. I´m adjusting the plates to get them showed in the game. And of course I´m waiting to get your Smackdown fist arena.

• 3 months later...