DIVA caws in community creation?

JonasSlasher

They are called superstars you pig

wtf, i know that, but if i only wrote superstars then you wouldnt think me meaning the divas,, besides WWE has not yet addressed their division as 'the superstars' we'll have to see how they call them from now on. no need to be rude 

Man i'd love a Sable, Torrie, Stacy CAW or something but sadly so far i'v found nothing on PC :(

im looking for sasha, becky, charlotte any really good ones you downloaded?

wtf, i know that, but if i only wrote superstars then you wouldnt think me meaning the divas,, besides WWE has not yet addressed their division as 'the superstars' we'll have to see how they call them from now on. no need to be rude 

The women were called Superstars at WrestleMania. Charlotte said in an interview that the term 'Diva' has been retired by WWE, which was talked about and shown on RAW. The Divas section was completely removed from WWE.com.

But yeah you're totally right, they haven't acknowledged it at all!

• Like 1

totally uncalled for, the guy was only asking a friendly questions and you calling him a pig is far worse than him mistakenly calling them divas so next time don't use such utter words and think before you speak. this community doesn't need abuse towards the OP from you or anyone on this forum just get on with everyone

But a answer to the OP I know their is a few on the community creations right now like sasha banks, bayley etc the best way to find them is by using the search feature in the game and going to my hashtag and typing the Diva...... I mean superstars name lol really. And they will popup to download

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 2

totally uncalled for, the guy was only asking a friendly questions and you calling him a pig is far worse than him mistakenly calling them divas so next time don't use such utter words and think before you speak. this community doesn't need abuse towards the OP from you or anyone on this forum just get on with everyone

But a answer to the OP I know their is a few on the community creations right now like sasha banks, bayley etc the best way to find them is by using the search feature in the game and going to my hashtag and typing the Diva...... I mean superstars name lol really. And they will popup to download

Man i'd love a Sable, Torrie, Stacy CAW or something but sadly so far i'v found nothing on PC :(

http://bfy.tw/58PR

Edited by Cerb
  • Like 2

The women were called Superstars at WrestleMania. Charlotte said in an interview that the term 'Diva' has been retired by WWE, which was talked about and shown on RAW. The Divas section was completely removed from WWE.com.

But yeah you're totally right, they haven't acknowledged it at all!

http://bfy.tw/58PR

lets just drop it guys,, why so sensitive on a mistake on how theyre called? i mean i AM looking for CAWS of them,,

The guy who made the Dudleys made a really good Charlotte, XWeasel has a good Sasha and I made Io Shirai and Gail kim so far, not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for though. But once I finish a few more ROH guys I will move on to Maryse and some NXT women. So I might have some stuff you want soon.

Edited by Apost Khan
  • Like 1

The guy who made the Dudleys made a really good Charlotte, XWeasel has a good Sasha and I made Io Shirai and Gail kim so far, not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for though. But once I finish a few more ROH guys I will move on to Maryse and some NXT women. So I might have some stuff you want soon.

interesting i'll download gail kim as i dont know whos Io Shirai , thanks for the response apost khan! i look forward to your future creations :D

interesting i'll download gail kim as i dont know whos Io Shirai , thanks for the response apost khan! i look forward to your future creations :D

I've uploaded a few more. Candice LeRae is 100% done and up. And a few NXT women are up as well; Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss.

http://imgur.com/XJPPseg

• Like 1

I've uploaded a few more. Candice LeRae is 100% done and up. And a few NXT women are up as well; Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss.

http://imgur.com/XJPPseg

wow! i will check them out and give you a thumbs up! :)

• 2 months later...