How to install string.pac?

Pokiii

Can you help me,how i can install this ?? Sry if i had bad english.Can you help me?Where i need put string?

Simply copy the included string.pac into your ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\WWE2k16\pac folder to replace the old one. Make sure your game is set to a language that is supported by the Future-Proof String, though, otherwise it won't work.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Can you help me,how i can install this ?? Sry if i had bad english.Can you help me?Where i need put string?

Simply copy the included string.pac into your ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\WWE2k16\pac folder to replace the old one. Make sure your game is set to a language that is supported by the Future-Proof String, though, otherwise it won't work.

Can you record video for this i have little problem? My WWE 2k16 is not from steam.And string.pac file i opened with wwe2k16,how i can unselect this?

Can you record video for this i have little problem? My WWE 2k16 is not from steam.And string.pac file i opened with wwe2k16,how i can unselect this?

The only legit version of WWE 2k16 on the PC is on Steam, so no dice. Don't expect support for illegal versions, as they don't often work the way they should.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Simple buy the game!!! seriously do threads like this have to exsist

• 3 weeks later...