Does anyone on PC want to convert my Dalton Castle and/or AJ Styles?

HiPcavallo

Not really a request, quite frankly I don't give a shit if anyone converts them or not it just seemed like the most appropriate place to post this. But since I already uploaded all the textures and wrote out the forms so Fried_Tacos can convert them for PS4 I thought I'd be nice and let someone on PC do the same considering there aren't many caws up in the PC section yet, if you're interested just let me know and I'll pm you the forms, morph screenshots, and attire logos. Don't feel like you have to do the same attires either, I know fucking everyone seems to want a WWE AJ so if you have the logos and would rather do that then go for it (if need be I can change the colours on the kickpad logos since that's an easy enough edit). Or alternatively if anyone (on PC, PS4, or even Xbox) simply wants to use my textures and make their own attempts then that's cool to I guess, just let me know if you need/want them. Just a couple of disclaimers, AJ's beard was made in game using the beard parts and designs (I'm doing a TNA slot as well so I wasn't willing to use a face texture with a beard), and the second attire will require every fucking layer so be smart about how you use them because there's no room for wasted layers.

Here's my caw topic for those unfamiliar with my work that can't be bothered looking for it

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/60163-matt-taven-uploaded-full-preview-added-aj-styles-uploaded/?page=1

Just no one expect to be able to convert all my work D:

• 7 months later...

Not really a request, quite frankly I don't give a shit if anyone converts them or not it just seemed like the most appropriate place to post this. But since I already uploaded all the textures and wrote out the forms so Fried_Tacos can convert them for PS4 I thought I'd be nice and let someone on PC do the same considering there aren't many caws up in the PC section yet, if you're interested just let me know and I'll pm you the forms, morph screenshots, and attire logos. Don't feel like you have to do the same attires either, I know fucking everyone seems to want a WWE AJ so if you have the logos and would rather do that then go for it (if need be I can change the colours on the kickpad logos since that's an easy enough edit). Or alternatively if anyone (on PC, PS4, or even Xbox) simply wants to use my textures and make their own attempts then that's cool to I guess, just let me know if you need/want them. Just a couple of disclaimers, AJ's beard was made in game using the beard parts and designs (I'm doing a TNA slot as well so I wasn't willing to use a face texture with a beard), and the second attire will require every fucking layer so be smart about how you use them because there's no room for wasted layers.

Here's my caw topic for those unfamiliar with my work that can't be bothered looking for it

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/60163-matt-taven-uploaded-full-preview-added-aj-styles-uploaded/?page=1

Just no one expect to be able to convert all my work D:

Hey do you mind if I could use that Jay Lethal trunks texture? Im too lazy to do better. 

Yea I can upload those Jay Lethal textures later tonight after work. By the way since you mod In assuming you're likely to do a bunch of alts for him, do you want me to upload the PSD's as well to make it easier for you to change colours?

And sorry I didn't get those textures to you last night CV_11, I pretty much crashed the second I got home and then overslept so I couldn't get a chance to upload them. I'll do it as soon as I get home tonight though so you'll definitely get them today.

Edited by HiPcavallo