useful announce names from wwe 2k15

mrcena123

thanks but this wouldn't be ideal as lilian didn't announce in last year's game

we'd want to like rip audio from broadcasts to get good names right? 

Wouldn't this be really difficult, because if we were to rip the audio from a broadcast, someone's theme song would be mixed into Lillian's voice. I'm not sure if you'd be able to extract just her voice? The only time it would work is for title matches where they do the announcing after entrances

Edited by StoneCold448

thanks but this wouldn't be ideal as lilian didn't announce in last year's game

we'd want to like rip audio from broadcasts to get good names right? 

Wouldn't this be really difficult, because if we were to rip the audio from a broadcast, someone's theme song would be mixed into Lillian's voice. I'm not sure if you'd be able to extract just her voice? The only time it would work is for title matches where they do the announcing after entrances

im sure someone is skilled enough to remove her voice from someone's theme [i can try :P]

I've managed to do this guys :) 

Del Rio over DDP

Wow great job How u do it 

maybe visitorx should also add announce names in sound injector

To be honest in all due respect to visitorx and myself have both said there is a lot and i mean a lot of audio files it would be such a hard job to find all the different ones, as there's one's for so many different things in the game because even though i've added this to test out when I win a match with DDP there might be another audio file and it might say You're winner Diamond Dallas Page etc

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Holy moly!!!! That's some great stuff Jimmycrane, at least now we know we can do it, it's gonna require some time to find all the IDs but it's something we will eventually figure out, Just think about it, it hasn't been 1 month since the game was released and we already have all these mods,. last year with 2k15 we found about adding superstars without replacing more than 3 months after the release.

Holy moly!!!! That's some great stuff Jimmycrane, at least now we know we can do it, it's gonna require some time to find all the IDs but it's something we will eventually figure out, Just think about it, it hasn't been 1 month since the game was released and we already have all these mods,. last year with 2k15 we found about adding superstars without replacing more than 3 months after the release.

Thanks bro =) Yeah it will take a seriously long time to find all the id's and what they are, Also i'm in the processing of trying to what figure what part of the game reads the audio files because that way if we figure that out we could change a wrestlers Ring Announcement audio files over a wrestler we don't want in the game and then set that wrestler to modded superstars slots. that way the modded superstars in the unused free slots would have proper ring announcements :)

I've included the extensibility via data.xml for a reason so everyone could easily replace the sound files he or she likes to replace. It is impossible to include all files by default because of the huge amount of files. But if some people have the time and passion to find the ids and write them down, they could share the results with the community so that everyone is able to change the files in SI. That's the aim of this new data.xml structure. But like Jimmy have mentioned, it is really time-consuming to find the ids.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

I've included the extensibility via data.xml for a reason so everyone could easily replace the sound files he or she likes to replace. It is impossible to include all files by default because of the huge amount of files. But if some people have the time and passion to find the ids and write them done, they could share the results with the community so that everyone is able to change the files in SI. That's the aim of this new data.xml structure. But like Jimmy have mentioned, it is really time-consuming to find the ids.

Exactly my point bro :) and also it's just alot of work, as I just went into a tag team match against ddp and rollins just for testing purposes, and during ddp's entrance it announced my del rio audio files as in my YouTube video which works great but I let the cpu - DDP pin me and lillian garcia said here are you're winners of the match, Diamond Dallas Page and Seth Rollins!! which means it would be a extremely lot of work to replace each file for each wrestler and also you've gotta hunt through the ID's in ravoli tools first. It's a nice addition to the game but I won't be using it in mine as I install new guys to new slots anyways and i'm happy with that I just posted my work to show it can be done.

We can also replace caw announce names

for example for cm punk caw we can replace sam with cm punk

Yeah def :) 

Probably the best Lilian garcia CM Punk introduction without so much background noise

Min 2:50 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hthS0p__uk

That is a fantastic piece of audio my friend :) that's where i got my del rio one from off a championship match when he was US champion against Kalisto I just recorded the clip using shadow play converted the mp4 to a mp3 and then edited it in audacity into two individual files I.E one saying from his hometown and his weight and the other he's call name

• 1 year later...
On 25.03.2016 at 4:00 PM, mrcena123 said:

i have uploaded some announce names of certain wrestlers like cm punk,rey mysterio,rvd etc. which can be useful  and can be injected to wwe 2k16

https://www.mediafire.com/?hgw69bpewe1i8bf,3xbhixtasgh2x8b,685dqp2cc6q0qja,isdo2dg5tm0izle,kae258kwk4wss0z,5924z2bo3da69k6 

Thanks for this files can u share another announce files 2k15 ?

• 2 years later...