Can't Find Mod

DrAndr3

I will. Thank you.

Just another question: Even if the superstar isn't in the game (Jeff Jarett for example), i can still "replace" his string and he will show ingame?

I will. Thank you.

Just another question: Even if the superstar isn't in the game (Jeff Jarett for example), i can still "replace" his string and he will show ingame?

Ihad the same problem when instaling mods, make sure if you are using X-Packer that you are  using the 64bit version and not the 32 bit version 

• 2 months later...

Well if you are trying to change the slot. The one thing you will have to do is hex edit the slot number of the ch.pac to whatever it's supposed to be for example if in hex its 00047202 and you want to change to 468 you have to hex edit it to 00046802 and save changes. Then in Data Editor you want to load up the moveset and Pofo and change those slots to match

• 2 weeks later...

please anyone can tell me how to upload my custum move-set file in wwe 2k16 pc cummunity creation menu????

My ID:fahadmercer785@gmail.com

Edited by fahad785

• 5 months later...

strings are separate from slots.  and most replacements will get rid of the thing are replacing i.e. a replacement.

I cannot Install any CWC player other mods are working smoothly I even updated the string.pac file.