Superstars from 2k16 to 2k15

LexRed

• 2 weeks later...

They work for me. Ive been doping that for a while now. Only issue is when someone make mods with several wrestlers parts which 2K15 doesnt like. For example theres a Ziggler attire pack some diddid for 2k16 and it doesnt work on 2K15. It gets stuck in loading.

Other issues I had was Joes shorts that bug out a bit and Kalisto not working at all, crashing the game everytime.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

They work for me. Ive been doping that for a while now. Only issue is when someone make mods with several wrestlers parts which 2K15 doesnt like. For example theres a Ziggler attire pack some diddid for 2k16 and it doesnt work on 2K15. It gets stuck in loading.

Other issues I had was Joes shorts that bug out a bit and Kalisto not working at all, crashing the game everytime.

lol i downloaded kalisto too, apparently, 2k16 becky,kalisto dont work for me,, some do though ,, like the 2k16 brown camouflage bubba rey dudley, and a lot more,, its just a matter of trial and error. what ive discovered is that original 2k16 pac files are completely compatible with 2k15,, you just have to turn replay off.... but 2k16 mod pac files- we have to try because some if not most make 2k15 crash :)

Yeah pretty much. Like I said most 2K16 mods that dont work are because those used several wrestlers parts to create it, something that doesnt go well with 2K15 due to limitations on that part.

• Like 1

Yeah pretty much. Like I said most 2K16 mods that dont work are because those used several wrestlers parts to create it, something that doesnt go well with 2K15 due to limitations on that part.

yeah,, well were lucky some modders still use their 2k15 mod when porting them to 2k16 and dont use parts from 2k16 :)

• 2 weeks later...

@princelician  -  what do you min we need to make pofo and moveset for the wrestler..?? i have a original pac. of kalisto came from wwe 2k16 and input it to wwe2k15,,and use the pofo and moveset that i downloaded hir. but the game is crushing.... what do i need to do..?? PLSSSS. HELP...

• 3 weeks later...

there are some wrestlers like tatsumi fujinami in 2k16 that you can import in 2k15 but you need a pofo and moveset, i'll post a savefile with everything i imported until now soon

• 2 weeks later...