WWE 2К16 CAWS from CC

gunsndrums

Nop, i dont pirated the game...just, with this download limit in CC,I can not wait to download all favorite caws...its sooo slow :) 

that's abit stupid,u can just change day on your pc and ull get 20/20 for download

• Like 1

There is a group of guys o here creating Community DLC packs like they did last year which will save you on caw slots. How about hoping over to their thread and sign up?

There is a group of guys o here creating Community DLC packs like they did last year which will save you on caw slots. How about hoping over to their thread and sign up?

I wasn't around very much last year, how does these comm dlcs work? 

I'd love to help if i can!

• 3 weeks later...

Nop, i dont pirated the game...just, with this download limit in CC,I can not wait to download all favorite caws...its sooo slow :) 

that's abit stupid,u can just change day on your pc and ull get 20/20 for download

whoa! THATS ALL I GOTTA DO IS CHANGE THE DATE? why didn't i think of that!!

whoa! THATS ALL I GOTTA DO IS CHANGE THE DATE? why didn't i think of that!!

Yes, that's all:D