Kucharek's Walltron + Minitron: Seth Rollins (Redesign Rebuild Reclaim) UPDATE Released!!!!!

Squirtle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi brother, I have a request from you, can you convert this JEFF HARDY Graphic pack into min-tron and wall-tron PAC files? I'll be grateful thanks in AD.  :) 

Hi dude, thanks for all the hard work can I give a friendly suggestion though with guys like Jeff Hardy, Hogan, Mysterio Etc and other guys who aren't in the Game. Can you add them into unused slots instead of replacing current in-game wrestlers so for example for Hollywood Hogan make it slot 488 instead of going over Santino that way people who use Custom Character Tool to assign mini trons and wall trons can use slot 488 and it won't replace any in-game wrestlers trons. The best way to find all the slots that have been used for modded wrestlers is pozzum's memory table which you can find in his signature on one of his posts. Thanks and keep up the great work.

can you upload them in pac file versions as some of us dont have xpacker to make minitron and walltron for ourselves

You can inject mini & wall trons in bk2 form by using the CCT tool. I actually have x-packer 2016 but it is so much easier using CCT. Just a few clicks & bam they are in the game & just have to assign them with Data Editor :D 

• Like 2

can you upload them in pac file versions as some of us dont have xpacker to make minitron and walltron for ourselves

You can inject mini & wall trons in bk2 form by using the CCT tool. I actually have x-packer 2016 but it is so much easier using CCT. Just a few clicks & bam they are in the game & just have to assign them with Data Editor :D 

REALLY??? Are you kidding me right noww? howw? i can only see install pac , pofo, moveset, and titantron.. no mini and wall tron..that is most definitely very good news if i can add through cct! 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994