Kucharek's Walltron + Minitron: Seth Rollins (Redesign Rebuild Reclaim) UPDATE Released!!!!!

Squirtle

REALLY??? Are you kidding me right noww? howw? i can only see install pac , pofo, moveset, and titantron.. no mini and wall tron..that is most definitely very good news if i can add through cct! 

You have to click the inject tab & you will see it says titantron/walltron/minitron injector in drop down menu. Then just select which you want (titan, mini, wall) & select the slot number you want it in & there you go :D 

Edited by NuJerzeeDevil
  • Like 1

I'm glad someone keeps working on minitrons and walltrons besides xWeasel but you're not making the walltron right.
There is a certain format you have to keep in order to fit the movies correctly.

Check some of xWeasel's work. You will see what I mean.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey , i would appreciate if you would put the complete link to my channel asking them to subscribe , if you're gonna use my stuff then it should benefit both ways .

Edited by dDEVILincarnate
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can you please please do AJ Styles minitron which replaces some useless character like Kama Mustafa or General Adnan????

And also Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio links are not working.

Please help.