Wolfpac's Creation - Music & Titantrons Collection! I QUIT ! ...O, Yeah! Never Say Never!

WolfpacIsBack

hello,,, i cant find the v3 & v4 wem file download link,, it has been removed.. would u please do the - shinsuke nakamura nxt theme, Tazz If You Dare Theme & Vladimir Kozlov Pain,, theme for me. please

MVP WWE titantron please

He left. He won't be doing any more titantrons or themes.

Hello man the AJ STYLES titantron + music link is broken can you fix it pls. Thanks in advance

He left and took down all the links. You're going to have to look elsewhere.

if none of the links work, shouldn't this thread be deleted since the author abandoned it? It's useless being here

That's up to the mods here although I agree, it should be locked.

• Like 1

Hello man the AJ STYLES titantron + music link is broken can you fix it pls. Thanks in advance

lol

As for this thread, I say delete. This guy is clearly not stable. Let's say he does come back - then what? How long before he has another meltdown and removes all of the links again? Who needs that nonsense. There are quite a few folks around here who are more than happy to provide music & trons (myself included) without all of the theatrical drama. 

Edited by Ticaliano

kevin-nash-o.gif
My topic will never be deleted or closed !
I'm not going to close and delete my topic and only I will decide about the future status of the topic ! The theme will remain as an example of the relationship of community to the authors of the modifications who spend dozens of hours for the benefit of the community and instead of gratitude only get a lot of unjustified criticism . I won't edit the main post , I'll leave the full list of my works ,I've done a lot of work for the benefit of the SmackTalks community ,I can be proud of !
It is time for users to grow up and learn to appreciate the work of people who absolutely work for free for the benefit of the SmackTalks community. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all, sorry to bother. The download link for the Jeff Hardy Titantron/Music pack doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is there any chance you or someone could post it on here so as I can download. Many thanks in advance,

Edit: Ah sorry I hadn't realised the guy had left. A shame as his work is good, very good. I have one or two links that worked which Ive downloaded, a big thank you for that. But if he was getting hassle then that's fair enough.

Edited by Goon3r73

• 3 weeks later...

Leave him alone guys... I understand you guys are annoyed as fuck, like I was, but he said he didn't quit forever

You're damn right bro! I'm still here! I'm a little surprised that about me and my work is still not forgotten? In my mailbox many letters of support and gratitude from members of the community. Thanks,I didn't expect such support! I have accumulated a large collection of new titantrons... Bill Goldberg is already back in the WWE ,and I think I will be back very soon. Never say never, right !? 

car-o.gif  

Edited by WolfpacIsBack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

What a fucking douche. The modding community here is useless compared to other sites like Nexus. Bad enough the 2k games have gone downhill, but this is just sad. Someone with the links should just torrent this shit or link it somewhere else like reddit. Fuck these authors that think "It's my work". No, it's the property of WWE and other wrestling organizations. You created nothing. Thankfully modding Skyrim wasn't as much a task as this game is.

• Like 1