[NEW ARENAS] xWeasel's Minitron + Walltron Mods - AJ Styles Added

xWeasel

i have no idea where to put the .pac files. any tutorial links?

wwe 2k16/pac/mov/ss_mini and ss_wall

i'll make a tutorial on how to assign these tomorrow

is the method for assigning walltron/minitron similar to titantron?

Edited by Ayz

Dude you are my hero,THANK YOU <3 

c55dbec.jpg

ce38312.jpg

becfb71.jpg

np :D

yup, pretty much

yup, pretty much

i tried assigning wall/minitron for cm punk using pozzum's table but it does not show up. instead it only shows the arena logo (raw/smackdown etc) i also have the files on their respective folders. do i have to do something else for it to work?

yup, pretty much

i tried assigning wall/minitron for cm punk using pozzum's table but it does not show up. instead it only shows the arena logo (raw/smackdown etc) i also have the files on their respective folders. do i have to do something else for it to work?

nope

i think you're doing it wrong

make sure you are on ''2-btye decimal''

lets say my slot is 010200.pac where i added a tron, i need to type in 10200 inside cheat engine

yup, pretty much

nope

lets say my slot is 010200.pac where i added a tron, i need to type in 10200 inside cheat engine

yes i am on 2-byte decimal and my titantron works.

i renamed it to 047500.pac (pach 475 for CM punk on pozzum's table) and i used 47500 on cheat engine but it won't work. i tried changing it to 36700 (dean ambrose) and it is working. i don't know where i went wrong.

i can make it work by replacing on a used slot (ex. curtis axel [039700.pac] ) but not when adding on an unused slot.

Edited by Ayz

yup, pretty much

nope

yes i am on 2-byte decimal and my titantron works.

i renamed it to 047500.pac (pach 475 for CM punk on pozzum's table) and i used 47500 on cheat engine but it won't work. i tried changing it to 36700 (dean ambrose) and it is working. i don't know where i went wrong.

i can make it work by replacing on a used slot (ex. curtis axel [039700.pac] ) but not when adding on an unused slot.

hmmm

which slot is your punk on?

EDIT: can you also screenshot your cheat engine near the minitrons and walltrons?

Edited by xWeasel

EpQ6MCP.jpg

i tried with AJ Lee and only the titantron works, you can see the cheat engine on the lower right with C0 and C4 as mini and walltrons.

my AJ Lee is also on slot 477 (ch47702.pac) and the mini and wall trons are 047700.pac

should i rename my pach to ch477 only or ch47700?

EpQ6MCP.jpg

i tried with AJ Lee and only the titantron works, you can see the cheat engine on the lower right with C0 and C4 as mini and walltrons.

my AJ Lee is also on slot 477 (ch47702.pac) and the mini and wall trons are 047700.pac

im honestly really confused

probably you didn't inject the trons properly inside the pac files?

EpQ6MCP.jpg

im honestly really confused

probably you didn't inject the trons properly inside the pac files?

i pasted them to their respective folders, the minitron to ss_mini and the walltron to ss_wall. or should i do something first like using xpacker or hex edit etc? because it is my first time on assigning these mini and wall trons.

sorry for being a noob.

ok i got it working by changing the pac to 046100.pac since the file inside was M046100 (i got it when i tried using hex viewer)

thanks for the files dude. i still have alot to learn. XD

yQXdWwY.jpg

Edited by Ayz

sorry for being a noob.

ok i got it working by changing the pac to 046100.pac since the file inside was M046100 (i got it when i tried using hex viewer)

yQXdWwY.jpg

ahh, glad you got it to work :]

Edited by xWeasel

Not working for me.
I've renamed the pac files included in this download, to the pac files I wish to replace, and it just shows black.
I tried following the steps in your latest video, in case I've done something wrong, but had the same results. Can you help me please?

So you're saying this mod will only work in slot 461? Or do I have to rename the movie file to the slot I wish to replace, as well as the pac?

Cancel that. Just tried renaming the movie to match the pac, that didn't work either.

Edited by Gitarkin

Not working for me.
I've renamed the pac files included in this download, to the pac files I wish to replace, and it just shows black.
I tried following the steps in your latest video, in case I've done something wrong, but had the same results. Can you help me please?

So you're saying this mod will only work in slot 461? Or do I have to rename the movie file to the slot I wish to replace, as well as the pac?

Cancel that. Just tried renaming the movie to match the pac, that didn't work either.

the movie file inside was M046100 so i had to rename the pac into 046100.pac and use 46100 on minitron and walltron hex for cm punk. my cm punk is on slot 475.

i tried renaming the movie file into M047500 via hex and renaming the file to 047500.pac and assigning it to punk but it does not work. so i have to stick with 461 for now.

sorry for being a noob.

yQXdWwY.jpg

how do i change the slot of the walltron and minitrons?

i tried changing it through hex by renaming the name from M046100 to M047500 and renaming the pac to 047500.pac but it does not work. do i need to change something else in the file?

Not working for me.

nope this mod will work on any pac slot [especially for me]

i think the problem is that you didn't change the M pac number that is inside the main pac, so the game doesn't register the trons to that pac number

you need to hex edit the correct numbers [ill show this in my new videos coming up]

Not working for me.

the movie file inside was M046100 so i had to rename the pac into 046100.pac and use 46100 on minitron and walltron hex for cm punk. my cm punk is on slot 475.

i tried renaming the movie file into M047500 via hex and renaming the file to 047500.pac and assigning it to punk but it does not work. so i have to stick with 461 for now.

sorry for being a noob.

yQXdWwY.jpg

how do i change the slot of the walltron and minitrons?

i tried changing it through hex by renaming the name from M046100 to M047500 and renaming the pac to 047500.pac but it does not work. do i need to change something else in the file?

hmm, nope you don't need to change anything else from the file. 

What numbers should I modify on CM Punk's file if I want to replace his minitron and walltron with Terminator 2's ?

you don't need to, just assign what number i put on using my newest video

Hello xWeasel, I wanna to ask you a little while ago but i had very much to do outside the PC, I wanna to ask you if it's possible to make The Nexus' 2010 graphics if it's possible please, I need them for my Pack but i don't find them on YouTube or anywhere else, So i ask our GFX-Professional :)

Hello xWeasel, I wanna to ask you a little while ago but i had very much to do outside the PC, I wanna to ask you if it's possible to make The Nexus' 2010 graphics if it's possible please, I need them for my Pack but i don't find them on YouTube or anywhere else, So i ask our GFX-Professional :)

you mean create a pac file for it?

because i found a really good one here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3BjmLc1xZU

Edited by xWeasel

What numbers should I modify on CM Punk's file if I want to replace his minitron and walltron with Terminator 2's ?

you don't need to, just assign what number i put on using my newest video

Yes, the thing is I wanna asign your mod to one of my CAWs, not an actual wrestler who already was in game. Will your method work ?