K.G

Those renders you did were on CAWs, right? Does it work on CAWs and regular in-game characters?

How difficult is it to change match settings in match creator?

I'll close to buying. Seems very easy. 

I posted a video of the render feature. I used a CAW, and a NPC (Renee Young).  However even if in the creation menu it shows a different render for a created alternate outfit of a superstar/npc, in the selection screen however, it will still display their default render. It is not something I can change. You can check it by yourself, create an alternate outfit for a superstar, and see if the selection screen pose you selected appears in the selection screen of a match. It won't, at least when I did it it didn't.

Easy Match modifer is easy really easy to do (just changing rules). Advanded Match Modifier is not as easy (but its not available yet).

I was not thinking of replacing a render with an alternate attire one, I was thinking of if I replaced a character with a new one. I watched the video before, just wanted to make sure I was right!

Maybe I'm confusing match modifier with the advanced one. Not really sure what advanced will do. But with match modifier I can have life a triple threat ladder match or hell in a cell, right?

Okay, sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure if I pay for something, I'll get use of it. These will be my last lol

Edited by natey2k4

@Joseph I don't exactly get what you want. You want steph and triple H to be in a stable and come to the ring together, but isn't puting them in a tag team doing exactly just that ?

At the moment I can't have Stephanie come out with Trips when creating a Tag Tag in the Teams section, I'm pretty much trying to re-create the Authority - say... Seth & Triple H are the tag partners with Stephanie as that 3rd Person who is at ring side watching & interferes if possible?

Sorry for the confusing post mate.

Edited by JosephKobiayashi

Great job on the renders addition. I see from the video you have the character in the edit screen. Can your render tool also replace a current wrestler without having to add them to the Save Slots. For instance if I just wanted to replace Seth Rollins current Render?

I'm curious about that to since this can change a CAW Render pretty easy I wonder if it could do in game wrestlers to? If not no big deal just would be awesome anyway.

KG

Est-ce qu'avec ton save editor, tu peux changer les rendus noirs des PNJ (Style Renee Young, Arbitres...) par un rendu fait maison ?

No it can't, it only edits the alternate attire render of superstars.

No I can't change the renders of superstars.

I only have one version. The first one you sent. I open it and it says needs update. I let it update and when I open it the next time it says it again. So I'm not sure how I know it saves the update but it is updating every time at least it says so.

When it prompts you for the update, all you have to do is click "OK". it will download it and you will have a second application the WWE 2K16 PC Trainer 1.1.exe. You don't have anything to do, it will open by itself as soon as its done updating.

The next time you will open the tool, in the root folder of the tool, you will have the original one, and the 1.1, make sure its the 1.1 you are opening.

Hey K.G. Great work on the trainer. I noticed that there are match types and match conditions that are listed in the trainer that isn't in the game; Backstage, First Blood, The ability to KO someone, the option to turn off pinning etc. 

How do I play those match types? 

Backstage isn't working it is only in the list of match (the old slot from previous games), not in the rules. Just enable K.O and First blood for a match (it will work if the devs didn't remove it).

Backstage isn't working it is only in the list of match (the old slot from previous games), not in the rules. Just enable K.O and First blood for a match (it will work if the devs didn't remove it).

I didn't check are you able to get special ref or inferno matches running?

I didn't enable Advanced Match modifier yet. This is only Easy Match modifier, with only minimum rules. Special ref will be an issue. I will make sure to let you guys know when it is available.

However Inferno is not possible, it gets an infinite loading screen.

I didn't enable Advanced Match modifier yet. This is only Easy Match modifier, with only minimum rules. Special ref will be an issue. I will make sure to let you guys know when it is available.

did you get those working last year? 

Does anyone remember how many title updates 15 had? I'm interested in the trainer but hesitant that it may not work on any updates. Would hate to waste $15 if it can't work after updates.

Edit - Just bought it, whatever. Now i wait I guess. Hopefully it doesn't take 48hrs

Edited by myk13

Yeah, no.. I don't think it works. They finally took the ability to get knocked out out of the code it looks like.

I know it never happens on TV anymore (maybe it does, I stopped watching the product in the early 2000's) but.. I really liked that feature about the games.. It made the matches feel more like a fight!

Oh well, at least women can bleed now.. However, I don't really need anymore of that in my life right now.

did you get those working last year? 

To be honest, I really don't remember, I will have to check.

@Tank I'm sorry, maybe I'll be able add this rule back with the future advanded match modifier. I'll let you know.

Edited by K.G

I did what you said and you were right there was a 1.1 version of the exe in the root of the directory so I made the shortcut on my desktop point to that. No more asking to update. On another note I sent you a PM about another issue I'm running into. Hopefully together we can figure out why.

Is it possible to play Tag Team Ladder Matches, Tag Team TLC Matches and Tag Team Tables elimination Matches for 2 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 3 matches with this trainer as well as 3 vs. 3 Extreme Rules Tornado Tags yet, or will that require the advanced match modifier?

Also, does this trainer allow drop in/drop out play (where another player can take control of any of the wrestlers on the screen in any match - that would be cool for co-op career with tag team matches and such).

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hey KG, having a little trouble with the installation.  When I try to install the pre-reqs first, I get an error saying there is a newer version of C++ distribution detected on my system.  Do I have to downgrade to a certain version? Or one you recommend?