K.G

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the WWE 2k16 PC trainer and after I downloaded it and go to type in my license. It says "Activating" but then it just stops and nothing happens. Help please <3

UPDATE. I already downloaded the trainer on a different PC. So if possible, Could I transfer to my new one?? Please and thank you. :)

Edited by VoodooPC

I just bought the WWE 2k16 PC trainer and after I downloaded it and go to type in my license. It says "Activating" but then it just stops and nothing happens. Help please <3

UPDATE. I already downloaded the trainer on a different PC. So if possible, Could I transfer to my new one?? Please and thank you. :)

That isn't possible i'm afraid

Hello Dear K.G, I have your trainer and I wanna to ask, I tryed to make a Title Match in MyCareer but the match doesn't appears as Title Match, I did it how it is written, I put the Champion in but it don't works, What did i did wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

@K.G I'm new to the modding world. Just started about a week ago, and have went OCD with it! I like that you can apply custom renders with this tool. I've been trying to read over all 18 pages, and have a question. I have Hollywood Hogan, but he is in my Superstars list, not my CAW list. I have his render from 2k15. Will this tool allow me to use his render for him on 2k16? Not sure how to really do it, if it isn't a CAW? Or can this tool add renders to Superstars as well?

And I have version 1.05. Will this trainer work with 1.05?

Edited by laddanator

• 2 years later...
On 3/14/2016 at 5:50 AM, K.G said:

Just like last year, here is the PC Trainer for WWE 2K16.
The trainer works only with the default version of the game (Steam version with no title updates installed, but also works with game patch 1.01).

Note: I accept requests for new features/mods. If you have an interesting idea, or want a mod added to the trainer, let me know by email or in the comment section. Requests comming from custommers who donated will be treated first.

▬▬▬➽▶ Features

☑ Gender Modifiers (Play Divas in all matches, even against Superstars)
☑ Female MyCareer (Divas and CAWs)
☑ Text Modifiers (for CAWs: Name, HUD, Social Media ect..)
☑ Attributes Mods (up to 255 for Superstars and Create-a-Wrestler)
☑ Ratio Modifiers (CAWs & Superstars, Infinite Health)
☑ Ability Modifiers (up to 13 for Superstars & CAWs)
☑ Unlock all NPCs (Lana, Brad Maddox, Lilian Garcia, Renee Young, Referee, Jerry Lawler…etc)
☑ Weightclass Modifiers (From featherweight to Ultra Heavyweight)
☑ Unlock Everything (outfits, moves, characters ...ect)
☑ Match Modifiers (No restriction, 6-Man Elimination HIAC, Ironman 6-Man Tag ect..)
☑ My Career Mods :
▪☞▪ (VC, SP, WWE years, ranks, current show, fan reaction, popularity, attitude, etc... + all CAW related mods attributes)
▪☞▪ Manager/Tag Partner/Rival Mods (Select any superstars/divas and NPC as for these roles)
▪☞▪ Complete all Hall Of Famer Goals
▪☞▪ Edits the current match card (opponents, cutscenes, type of match, winner/looser, play other matches that you are not part of etc..)

☑ Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders Injector)

☑ "Offline" Logo/Face Capture Injector

☑ CAW Editor

▪☞▪ Add more than one of the same Item (2 hairs, 3 body accessories etc)
▪☞▪ Giva divas male items and vice versa
▪☞▪ mod the maerial for all items
▪☞▪ Wear Entrance Only Items in Ring, like jakets etc..
▪☞▪ Face/Body items and parts sets to Ring only or Entrance only (eg: have a hair in entrance, and a different one in ring)
▪☞▪ Mod colors, locations etc..
▪☞▪ Bypass the max items points limit (wear more items than the game allows)

☑ Advanced Match Modifiers
▪ ☞ Infinite Stamina, Infinite Finisher, Infinite Comeback, Infinite Signature, Infinite Health
▪ ☞ Play as the referee
▪ ☞ Special Guest Referee
▪ ☞ Same Superstar vs Same superstar ect... (John cena vs cena vs cena)
▪ ☞ Team Modifiers (1vs2vs1,2vs2vs2,2vs3 ect..)
▪ ☞ Modify the Royal Rumble Entrants (superstars and remaining superstars so you can have for example a 10-Man Royal Rumble)
▪ ☞ AI No Movement
▪ ☞ Starting Health Modifier
▪ ☞ Rules Modifiers (over the top rope, first blood, tornado tag, 2 out of 3 fall, unescapable cage ect...)
▪ ☞ Change Superstars/Divas in Cut scenes/Gameplays such as My Career
▪ ☞ and MUCH more...

☑ WWE Universe Modifiers
▪ ☞ Mod the shows (titles, MITB and Royal Rumble winner, total of matches per show etc..)
▪ ☞ Edit the Match Card (Participants, type of match, rules, titles, team etc..)
▪ ☞ Mod the rivalries (John Cena vs John Cena, female vs male etc..)
▪ ☞ Use the match card and rivalries to create your own scenario/cut scene (eg: start the match by attacking your opponent with a belt)

Trainer is now also working with game patch 1.01.

Read the description of the video to know how to get the trainer.

For the caw editor, can the female caws gain access to male body types?

• 3 months later...