My -MODS-: Goldberg 2K17 Model *RELEASED*

Dennis-Bieser

I thought that 1st version was awesome and to my surprise the 2nd is MUCH better wow great work man! Hopefully the eyes are a smooth process for you I know how hard it is to get Macho's eyes perfect in general. 

The updated Savage is killer bro! Awesome to see that you can actually take feedback in a good way & improve on your creations. Respect to you for sharing these creations with us all :D 

Oooh yeah! Macho Madness is looking great! Still feel like the forehead is a little big and the hairline is off a bit at the crown and around the temples. It's real hard to find decent reference pics of Savage where he's not wearing a hat or bandana or oversized glasses in the Madness era, but this pic can be compared to your in-ring side view. Looks great already! Few more wrinkles and it's golden. Hope you don't find this overly critical. Just trying to help. Can't wait to do '98 WCW Uncensored Hogan v. Savage in a steel cage!

ilbFQzes-300x200.jpgr8nhdfql.jpg

• Like 2

Oooh yeah! Macho Madness is looking great! Still feel like the forehead is a little big and the hairline is off a bit at the crown and around the temples. It's real hard to find decent reference pics of Savage where he's not wearing a hat or bandana or oversized glasses in the Madness era, but this pic can be compared to your in-ring side view. Looks great already! Few more wrinkles and it's golden. Hope you don't find this overly critical. Just trying to help. Can't wait to do '98 WCW Uncensored Hogan v. Savage in a steel cage!

ilbFQzes-300x200.jpgr8nhdfql.jpg

I agree with Mountainman.  Yours is probably the best Savage mod I've ever seen for any game.  It's almost perfect other than the forehead, which I feel is either slightly too large or the hairline is receeded back just a bit too far.  Other than the forehead, it's absolutely amazing.

• Like 1