Catpain Raque's caws (Ricochet W.I.P.,Matt Sydal done and uploaded)

CaptainRaque

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@CaptainRaque I downloaded your Pentagon Jr, because it looks simply AWESOME. But could you please do me a favor??? Could you make his new Pentagon Dark attire??? Here are some references

vlcsnap_00157.jpgupload immagini gratis

vlcsnap_00227.jpghost image

i would like to make him but atm i dont have wwe on my pc and dont have enough space to download it 

Oh....ok. Hope you can do it soon, because I like very much your version of Pentagon, but I don't know how to edit logos, to make his mask look totally black

• 4 weeks later...

@CaptainRaque Hey, man. Do you have any update? Did you find enough space to download WWE 2K16 and please do Pentagon Jr??? Sorry if I'm a boring guy, but since I have your Pentagon, I would like that as an attire to add or replace the 2nd. Sorry to disturb you

@CaptainRaque Hey, man. Do you have any update? Did you find enough space to download WWE 2K16 and please do Pentagon Jr??? Sorry if I'm a boring guy, but since I have your Pentagon, I would like that as an attire to add or replace the 2nd. Sorry to disturb you

for real im pleased that smbd want me to make a caw,ill try to find space and download it,cuz its still a long time to wait for 2k17

for real im pleased that smbd want me to make a caw,ill try to find space and download it,cuz its still a long time to wait for 2k17

@CaptainRaque Not only your Pentagon Jr is the only one, but it's also the best Pentagon I've ever seen. Nobody would dare to make a Pentagon Jr, because they would say it's "too much work". Yet you did. And since I watch Lucha Underground, Pentagon Jr is my favourite. So, these two things combined, have now become reality and because of you, I can use one of my favourite "non WWE" wrestlers on a WWE game

@CaptainRaque Not only your Pentagon Jr is the only one, but it's also the best Pentagon I've ever seen. Nobody would dare to make a Pentagon Jr, because they would say it's "too much work". Yet you did. And since I watch Lucha Underground, Pentagon Jr is my favourite. So, these two things combined, have now become reality and because of you, I can use one of my favourite "non WWE" wrestlers on a WWE game

Thx man, and IM BACK BOIS, ill try to make Pentagon Dark but it'll be a bit hard cuz everything is black :)

Okay, i tried to do pentagon dark but i cant rly make mask to look good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...