Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

WWE 2K16 Memory Table & File List

String File Sheet

Future String Thread

File Downloads summary:

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdnpcdlcpac NPC DLC

http://adf.ly/12819869/npcmove NPC Movesets

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdhpmod HP MOD

http://adf.ly/12819869/matchselect-1-3  MATCH EDIT

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdclear CLEAR POFO / MOVESET

http://adf.ly/12819869/pacplus04  PACPLUS.EXE

PACPLUS.EXE

STRING EDITING

UNLOCK ATTIRES

ESSENTIAL MODS & APPS

MATCH SELECT MOD

CHANGING ENTRANCES USING CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL

HIDDEN ENTRANCES EXAMPLES

EXTRACTING POFO & MOVESET USING CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL

EDITING POFOS MOVESET & PAC TUTORIAL

PORTING POFOS & MOVESET TUTORIAL

CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL

XPACKER TUTORIAL

UNLIMITED FINISHER MOD

NPC UNLOCKER

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdnpcdlcpac NPC DLC

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdhpmod HP MOD

http://adf.ly/12819869/matchselect-1-3 MATCH EDIT

http://adf.ly/12819869/gdclear CLEAR POFO / MOVESET

http://adf.ly/12819869/pacplus04 PACPLUS.EXE

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 23

Are you going to creating a spreadsheet again with all the titantron Hex numbers for superstars, CAWs and tag teams etc? Be great if we can start adding titantrons movies again like last year.

Edited by robbie686

Are you going to creating a spreadsheet again with all the titantron Hex numbers for superstars, CAWs and tag teams etc? Be great if we can start adding titantrons movies again like last year.

I'm working on it. Some things are different this year but I should be able to get stuff together.

• Like 4

Is vacant not in this year's game again.................................but this imposter Press [SPACE].Vacant is one of the most decorated superstars.All jokes aside does this cause the game to crash if you select it?

Edited by B-FTW

Is vacant not in this year's game again.................................but this imposter Press [SPACE].Vacant is one of the most decorated superstars.All jokes aside does this cause the game to crash if you select it?

nah not at all. I don't know if he has a moveset but he can be selected.

I unlocked some npc chars and they just appear in the top down menu. So you don't have to worry about the 2nd dlc byte anymore. It is a little bit stupid to have 2 top down menus (for dlc and general). I may use this to sort the wrasslers into current (general top down menu) and retro (dlc top down menu)

How did you manage to unlock those? The only method I know was via xpacker with changing the two parameters within the .pofo. And for my understanding, as there are no more several dlc folders then we only need to change to unlock and they will appear?

I unlocked some npc chars and they just appear in the top down menu. So you don't have to worry about the 2nd dlc byte anymore. It is a little bit stupid to have 2 top down menus (for dlc and general). I may use this to sort the wrasslers into current (general top down menu) and retro (dlc top down menu)

How did you manage to unlock those? The only method I know was via xpacker with changing the two parameters within the .pofo. And for my understanding, as there are no more several dlc folders then we only need to change to unlock and they will appear?

I unlocked them with cheat engine and there is a menu for "ondisc" wrestlers and one for "dlc". But you're right once you change to unlock they will appear.

I unlocked them with cheat engine and there is a menu for "ondisc" wrestlers and one for "dlc". But you're right once you change to unlock they will appear.

With Cheat Engine what addresses need to be changed for unlocking? Is there a tutorial for '16?

So I've been working on my Character Select Menu.  And I'm able to select superstars past the ones normally loaded in the menu.

I installed a second Trophy presenter as pach 609 in slot 397 I was not able to load him in any menu.  But I'm able to play with him using my cheat Table.

First thing coming out it a NPC Unlocker & DLC Mover Tool

• Like 1

So I've been working on my Character Select Menu.  And I'm able to select superstars past the ones normally loaded in the menu.

I installed a second Trophy presenter as pach 609 in slot 397 I was not able to load him in any menu.  But I'm able to play with him using my cheat Table.

So it is possible to add new characters?

there's gotta be a difference between normal and DLC superstars HEX to be able to add new wrestlers into the downloaded superstars list, just like last year with the 00 - 01 HEX  thing we did to add guys as DLC 

Yeah I just checked the pac files in HxD the 2 hexes before the last 4 change.I checked with 10102.pac and 60802_dlc40.pac 

I got 

10102 - C3 01 07 00 00 00

60802 - 0A 02 07 00 00 00

not sure if this is a DLC difference but these were the only things I saw change.

there's gotta be a difference between normal and DLC superstars HEX to be able to add new wrestlers into the downloaded superstars list, just like last year with the 00 - 01 HEX  thing we did to add guys as DLC 

Sounds amazing man. You rock Pozzum!

yeah you can change the DLC Hex to 0 in my 2K16 Table it'll turn them normal like last year.  There's no DLC Hex 2

Hmmm...maybe I'm just...retarded when it comes to memory/hex editing...unlocking NPCs isn't a problem, but...if I wanted to have Ted DiBiase (manager) as a playable superstar in either the Superstars or DLC list...how would I do that? I guess his announce name etc. would be there, if I could manage to make him a playable superstar...

Edited by ShawnBaxe

yeah you can change the DLC Hex to 0 in my 2K16 Table it'll turn them normal like last year.  There's no DLC Hex 2

So let's say hypothetically 

I put CM Punk into a custom DLC Pac file and change the dlc hex of my punk to 1 would this install punk into the game if I also installed his pofo and moveset or no?

Hmmm...maybe I'm just...retarded when it comes to memory/hex editing...unlocking NPCs isn't a problem, but...if I wanted to have Ted DiBiase (manager) as a playable superstar in either the Superstars or DLC list...how would I do that? I guess his announce name etc. would be there, if I could manage to make him a playable superstar...

You would look at pozzum's 2K16 Memory Table. Looks for Ted DiBiase unlock hex edit number. Enter into Memory view as address in Cheat Engine. Since he is a manager it should be 03. Switch that 03 to 01. For DLC you need to edit DLC Hex 1 for 00 to 01 and DLC Hex 2 from 0D to 10. I haven't tested it this year yet but that how you do it on 2K15 so I would guess it is the same.

• Like 1

You would look at pozzum's 2K16 Memory Table. Looks for Ted DiBiase unlock hex edit number. Enter into Memory view as address in Cheat Engine. Since he is a manager it should be 03. Switch that 03 to 01. For DLC you need to edit DLC Hex 1 for 00 to 01 and DLC Hex 2 from 0D to 10. I haven't tested it this year yet but that how you do it on 2K15 so I would guess it is the same.

Ah alright - thanks a lot, man. I'll give that a try :)

Edit: Works like a charm - thank you! :D

Edited by ShawnBaxe
  • Like 1

Ah alright - thanks a lot, man. I'll give that a try :)

Edit: Works like a charm - thank you! :D

Like I said DLC Hex 2 isn't really a thing in this years game.  I'm going to delete that column now.

• Like 1