{Auday's Mods} (Matt Jackson Preview)

Auday

please tell me how to install drew galloway :'(

Do you have X-Packer?

NO :'( is there any way to install without x packer? :'(

Yes. With cheat engine. Or you can rename the pac file to someone you want to replace and open it in the hex editor to rename the pach inside it. Check Pozzum's channel.

please tell me how to install drew galloway :'(

Do you have X-Packer?

NO :'( is there any way to install without x packer? :'(

Yes. With cheat engine. Or you can rename the pac file to someone you want to replace and open it in the hex editor to rename the pach inside it. Check Pozzum's channel.

thanks......what is your next mod bro your mods are awesome

• Like 1

great work and thanks, i think i have the majority of my wish list, what to ask now...so here is my remaining lost wrestlers

why don't you do carlito, Chris master, micky James

thanks a lot

great work and thanks, i think i have the majority of my wish list, what to ask now...so here is my remaining lost wrestlers

thanks a lot

hmmmm I will think about making those.

From now on I will stop releasing my mods here. I thought people will appreciate me releasing my stuff here and not have them go through registering on other sites and so on. But all what's happening is my mods are getting leeched. I HARDLY get any feedback although 1 day after the release of Los Guerreros they were downloaded over 60 times, and like 3 people said anything about it. It's not only me getting pissed, other modders I talk to are facing the same problem. If the people here don't learn how to appreciate peoples hard work then I guess I will keep my stuff for myself. From now on I will go back to what I was doing and releasing the mods on the link in my signature. And yet again not all people who register get to download the mods. Call it ego boosting or whatever you want but this is how things work for me from now on. I tried to be nice but I ended up getting fucked in the ass by ungrateful people.

MVP

The eyes need some fixing as well as the hairline.

15ycdcg.jpg

• Like 6

just donated 10 bucks. los guerreros are looking great

Thanks sir. I don't want people to get me wrong. Just to clarify this, I am not being a bitch to get donations.(I appreciate them tho. :p) I am just sad to see the amount of leechers here. I would love to see some sort of privacy where people have to reply to your thread to be able to see the link.

thanks a lot

From now on I will stop releasing my mods here. I thought people will appreciate me releasing my stuff here and not have them go through registering on other sites and so on. But all what's happening is my mods are getting leeched. I HARDLY get any feedback although 1 day after the release of Los Guerreros they were downloaded over 60 times, and like 3 people said anything about it. It's not only me getting pissed, other modders I talk to are facing the same problem. If the people here don't learn how to appreciate peoples hard work then I guess I will keep my stuff for myself. From now on I will go back to what I was doing and releasing the mods on the link in my signature. And yet again not all people who register get to download the mods. Call it ego boosting or whatever you want but this is how things work for me from now on. I tried to be nice but I ended up getting fucked in the ass by ungrateful people.

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

people do appreciate the work you and everyone else does, they just don't post because they probably don't feel like spamming topics with "hey, thanks!"

no one is making you make mods, no one is making you release them. if you go back to making them exclusive to your little forum then all you're doing is making people to go there, they'll post enough to make you happy just to get the mod they want and then they'll bail. zero reason for anyone to join yet another forum for mods. no one is being "fucked" by not being thanked. I like your mods for what it is worth but the attitude that comes with it? no thanks

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

people do appreciate the work you and everyone else does, they just don't post because they probably don't feel like spamming topics with "hey, thanks!"

no one is making you make mods, no one is making you release them. if you go back to making them exclusive to your little forum then all you're doing is making people to go there, they'll post enough to make you happy just to get the mod they want and then they'll bail. zero reason for anyone to join yet another forum for mods. no one is being "fucked" by not being thanked. I like your mods for what it is worth but the attitude that comes with it? no thanks

Honestly, I would accept such post from a contributer but a guy with 12 posts who comes here to leech? That's exactly why I am doing what I am doing. Also if you don't like my attitude or the way I handle my own business no one has asked for your opinion. So aye... You can leave, not like I am gaining anything from you leeching my stuff. Your loss lol.

Los Guerreros don't work for me... Any other mod worked fine including Goldberg, Rvd  and the rest of ported superstars from 15... Any advices? I use CE... 

Yeah today i redownloaded lo guerreros and figured out the pofo is biggr than the original. I will try to fix it tomorrow.

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

Honestly, I would accept such post from a contributer but a guy with 12 posts who comes here to leech? That's exactly why I am doing what I am doing. Also if you don't like my attitude or the way I handle my own business no one has asked for your opinion. So aye... You can leave, not like I am gaining anything from you leeching my stuff. Your loss lol.

contributor is the word you're looking for

yes, 12 posts. my opinion means less because I have 12 posts even though I've been here since 2005 and because you don't know me or know the history of how I've helped with hacking the Smackdown games for years (from 2002 till now) to the point that my name is credited on plenty of sites, I've contributed more code wise and mod wise (PS2 and PSP) than you have. I've helped out Code-X, I've done plenty over at CAWs.ws and I haven't done much here because I never cared for this place that much since I don't like a lot of the users here, some are cool (brienj, tekken, etc) but not many..

but what do I know? you've been here since 2012 :o

you whined twice now about feedback from what I can see, I just sit here and laugh. by doing your whining you're just inviting people to post their opinions. grow up buddy. I can't live without your amazing movesets. that sure is a nice Chavo set..oh oops. I mean Eddie ;)

Edited by MRG

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

Here's the thing, modders put a lot of their personal time and effort into what they do. When people just download our work without showing any appreciation for what was done it makes modders feel undervalued. More often than not we aren't receiving any compensation, so it wouldn't hurt to throw a like a modder's way if you can't say thanks. This has been a public service announcement....

• Like 3

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

Here's the thing, modders put a lot of their personal time and effort into what they do. When people just download our work without showing any appreciation for what was done it makes modders feel undervalued. More often than not we aren't receiving any compensation, so it wouldn't hurt to throw a like a modder's way if you can't say thanks. This has been a public service announcement....

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

trust me, I know how it is. I've edited my post to explain exactly how. I've rarely gotten thanks for the work I've done for years in the games back in the PS2 and PSP era, I never whined about it, I just let it go, but I've gotten credit by people who were smart enough to give credit, such as Dan Fookes back when he had his cheatsforplaystation2 site. if anyone ever used any saves from there for SYM and HCTP, etc? fun fact: I put in work on those, I did move hacking, I unlocked NPCs, I did a BUNCH of shit when no one else knew how to do it.

Edited by MRG

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

yes, 12 posts. my opinion means less because I have 12 posts even though I've been here since 2005. you've been here since 2012 so that means I'm better than you, right? /s

you whined twice now about feedback from what I can see, I just sit here and laugh. by doing your whining you're just inviting people to post their opinions. grow up buddy. I can't live without your awful movesets, nice Chavo set..oh oops. I mean Eddie ;)

Of course your opinion means less. And I've been here since 2012 contributing while you probably been here since 2005 leeching. That's the difference. ;) also I will whine all the fuck I want and at the end of the day you're still downloading my stuff, see how retarded you are? And I am whining because I like to hear peoples opinions, I never asked people to praise me here I just want to see more people interact and try help me improve my stuff. However since you probably never did anything here other than leeching I understand why you don't get my point. Because you're retarded. Oh and if you don't like the move sets don't download my stuff lol. First time i 've seen someone whining about stuff they're getting for free. Again an example of why these will no longer be available by the time of tomorrow, because of mentally disabled people like you. ;)

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

yes, 12 posts. my opinion means less because I have 12 posts even though I've been here since 2005. you've been here since 2012 so that means I'm better than you, right? /s

you whined twice now about feedback from what I can see, I just sit here and laugh. by doing your whining you're just inviting people to post their opinions. grow up buddy. I can't live without your awful movesets, nice Chavo set..oh oops. I mean Eddie ;)

Of course your opinion means less. And I've been here since 2012 contributing while you probably been here since 2005 leeching. That's the difference. ;) also I will whine all the fuck I want and at the end of the day you're still downloading my stuff, see how retarded you are? And I am whining because I like to hear peoples opinions, I never asked people to praise me here I just want to see more people interact and try help me improve my stuff. However since you probably never did anything here other than leeching I understand why you don't get my point. Because you're retarded. Oh and if you don't like the move sets don't download my stuff lol. First time i 've seen someone whining about stuff they're getting for free. Again an example of why these will no longer be available by the time of tomorrow, because of mentally disabled people like you. ;)

lol

read my edit buddy :)

I only downloaded your Tyson. because it was better than the default one. friends grabbed your movesets and told me about them since I do movesets every single year for my friends and I found it laughable. name calling is cool :) "I like to hear peoples opinions" I gave you my opinions and you acted like a big baby. sorry I don't pamper you like you're expecting lol

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

trust me, I know how it is. I've edited my post to explain exactly how. I've rarely gotten thanks for the work I've done for years in the games back in the PS2 and PSP era, I never whined about it, I just let it go, but I've gotten credit by people who were smart enough to give credit, such as Dan Fookes back when he had his cheatsforplaystation2 site. if anyone ever used any saves from there for SYM and HCTP, etc? fun fact: I put in work on those, I did move hacking, I unlocked NPCs, I did a BUNCH of shit when no one else knew how to do it.

Cool, actually right now I know they can use an able mind to help figuring out transferring 2k15 motions (moves, entrances, etc) to 2k16. Are you interested in helping? (Legit question BTW)

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

Cool, actually right now I know they can use an able mind to help figuring out transferring 2k15 motions (moves, entrances, etc) to 2k16. Are you interested in helping? (Legit question BTW)

the 2K15 moves shouldn't be too hard. some values are hidden, some are just removed and back when I actually cared about moveset hacking, when it came to putting in moves? it was as simple as opening the moves file and copying over the bytes from the previous years, for example in 2007? (I believe it was) Hogans leg drop wasn't in and I found the code for it (which was right near the move name in the moves file) and copied it over to where it belonged on 2007 and it was enabled that way. Yukes was extremely lazy when it came to things like that. all the move hacking I do now is just basic stuff that I assume everyone else knows.

• Like 1

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

lol

I only downloaded your Tyson. because it was better than the default one. friends grabbed your movesets and told me about them since I do movesets every single year for my friends and I found it laughable. name calling is cool :) "I like to hear peoples opinions" I gave you my opinions and you acted like a big baby. sorry I don't pamper you like you're expecting lol

"I found it laughable". lol ok. I am not a moveset maker, I am providing the moveset files to save peoples times, I concentrate on doing the faces and nailing them. And again you making fun of the movesets/mods or whatever although YOU have some of them on your game makes you look like a clown. You know what I find laughable? You claiming you're a modder and taking credits for too much shit while you did fuck all. You've been here since 2005 but your first post was at 2015 which proves my point of you being a leecher. You probably used to come here to leech the HCTP mods and claim you contributed too much like you're doing now. It's like me claiming "HEY I unloacked the 2k16 npcs" although Pozzum is the one who did the tool and I just followed a tutorial. Also I said "people" not "animals". ;)

Added MVP and Evan Bournes theme to the Music Database. Nice work Auday :D

Thanks. I've seen that the soundd injector got released. I will def try it tomorrow with those themes. Will save me time adding music in adobe premiere. :p

• Like 1

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

lol

"I found it laughable". lol ok. I am not a moveset maker, I am providing the moveset files to save peoples times, I concentrate on doing the faces and nailing them. And again you making fun of the movesets/mods or whatever although YOU have some of them on your game makes you look like a clown. You know what I find laughable? You claiming you're a modder and taking credits for too much shit while you did fuck all. You've been here since 2005 but your first post was at 2015 which proves my point of you being a leecher. You probably used to come here to leech the HCTP mods and claim you contributed too much like you're doing now. It's like me claiming "HEY I unloacked the 2k16 npcs" although Pozzum is the one who did the tool and I just followed a tutorial. Also I said "people" not "animals". ;)

lol, okay.

go ahead, go to cheatsforplaystation2.com and look for any save and look at the top, it'll say "credit to MRG for the move hacks and NPC unlocks"

I don't have to prove my history to some twerp lol, cause Google exists and it is far too easy to search and find proof :)

this place never had HCTP mods, this place also got a reset at some point because I've posted WAY more times, ask Smacktalks himself and find out :)

know what place had HCTP mods? cheatsforplaystation2, code-x, tons and tons of forums.

have fun taking your mods off because you're not getting the attention you feel you deserve for making barely passable mods. that Nakamura is a joke

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

thanks a lot

MVP

15ycdcg.jpg

the 2K15 moves shouldn't be too hard. some values are hidden, some are just removed and back when I actually cared about moveset hacking, when it came to putting in moves? it was as simple as opening the moves file and copying over the bytes from the previous years, for example in 2007? (I believe it was) Hogans leg drop wasn't in and I found the code for it (which was right near the move name in the moves file) and copied it over to where it belonged on 2007 and it was enabled that way. Yukes was extremely lazy when it came to things like that. all the move hacking I do now is just basic stuff that I assume everyone else knows.

Lmao I remember on Smackdown vs Raw 2005/2006 all you really needed to mod the game was codebreaker or gameshark xD