{Auday's Mods} (Matt Jackson Preview)

Auday

Los Guerreros

Final version. Will release tomorrow on my forum. So far only Nakamura is uploaded (I will try to revisit hair soon), Eddie and Chavo to follow tomorrow and then I need to figure out someway to release Galloway, he's driving me crazy and making the game crash. Also Matt Sydal is nearly done, previews for him soon. And I got something under the Los Guerreros previews in a spoiler. Open it. :p

BTW for the time being until Tekken releases the new X-Packer, Chavo and Eddie will replace Arnold T1 and Arnold T2. I guess not much people enjoy playing as those. :p

5o78gk.jpg

330wy06.jpg

COMING SOON

2w6ifxu.jpg

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

Guerreros are dope, you should do their tag team attires.

That's actually a tag team attire on them. There is also a red varation of it but I am too lazy to do more than 1 attire for every mods I make. I am more about faces. :P

I see MORRISON :D I hope you're able to add the entrance jacket and sunglasses for Morrison as well. Nakamura's progress looks good :) 

Morrison should have those. ;)

• Like 1

That's actually a tag team attire on them. There is also a red varation of it but I am too lazy to do more than 1 attire for every mods I make. I am more about faces. :p

Oh, thought Eddie's was just the attire everyone puts on him.

That's actually a tag team attire on them. There is also a red varation of it but I am too lazy to do more than 1 attire for every mods I make. I am more about faces. :p

Oh, thought Eddie's was just the attire everyone puts on him.

I might change the attire colors to these:http://s1.dmcdn.net/QVoRR/1280x720-9dx.jpg

the logos are 100% the same. It's just a color change.

After some time thinking. I thought fuck it, I will release my mods publicly here too.

Since I am putting a lot of time into this, I would appreciate some donations. You don't have to donate. My mods are 100% free.

gofundme_logo.jpg

Now I have a drew Galloway updtae:

• Made him more tan
  • Added boots
  • Added Coat
  • Coat has movement feature (It's not stuck when he's walking.)

I just need to make the coat smaller, edit it's colors and remove the 4e22 eyelashes.

23mmy4n.jpg

• Like 2

Mike Tyson

This replaces "The Enforcer". You must have the NPC of him unlocked in order to use it. (Go to Pozzums thread for info on how to do it.)

Seems like I fucked up and moved the head in blender by mistake when I was editing, easy fix tho. I also need to get rid of 4E22 (I always forget. :/) Might as well tweak the left ear.

2lasl5k.jpg

• Like 3

Tyson looks good :) Did you manage to release Los Guerreros?

Not yet. They're done but I need to change the attires colors to the green one. :D

Why don't you keep the current one as well? Now that we have the universal attire unlocker :p 

Tyson looks good :) Did you manage to release Los Guerreros?

Not yet. They're done but I need to change the attires colors to the green one. :D

Why don't you keep the current one as well? Now that we have the universal attire unlocker :p 

Yeah, I'll do that.:)

they all good bro! question... are these all replacers? or can we add now?

Tekken released his new xpacker 2 days ago, now we can add. However Tyson replaces the enforcer, which is the fake version of him. You could still add Tyson tho but there is no point in that lol.

they all good bro! question... are these all replacers? or can we add now?

Tekken released his new xpacker 2 days ago, now we can add. However Tyson replaces the enforcer, which is the fake version of him. You could still add Tyson tho but there is no point in that lol.

agreed lol and thanks