Random WCW 97-2001 Era Arena Thread (Thunder & Nitro 2001- Final Arenas)

hovathagod32

Main post updated. Bash at the Beach 98 is now available on CC. Thanks to the downloaders that made those slots available a lot quicker than I anticipated. Going to try and get the other 4 arenas uploaded later today or some time tmrw, then finish this collection when one of the other accounts levels up. Enjoy.

Also, looking at how Bash 98 stage came out, I'll try and draw up a Bash 99, and maybe a 97. There'll definitely be a 99 stage in the future. 

Edited by hovathagod32

Sin 2001 uploaded. Main post updated

awesome work man

once again, great work!

Thanks. I'm going to try to draw up Mayhem and Greed logos today. SuperBrawl Revenge.. I just need to color swap the stage so that'll likely be up today

Sin 2001 uploaded. Main post updated

awesome work man

once again, great work!

Thanks. I'm going to try to draw up Mayhem and Greed logos today. SuperBrawl Revenge.. I just need to color swap the stage so that'll likely be up today

i'm so stressed right now. i messed up and glitched one of my rivalries to disappear. so i decided to restore my save and totally forgot the last backed up save i had was all the way back at slamboree 96. so all the Arena DL's i got and how i had them organized the shows. all that stuff i'm gonna have to redownload not to mention i have to sim my universe like 3 months ahead to get back where i was lol

Greed is now available. The main post has been updated. 

I'm almost finished lol.. I forgot that I didn't draw the Mayhem 2000 stage. My logos are done so that'll probably be uploaded later today. that will fill the last slot of that particular account. So the next account with new slots available will likely be for the last 5 arenas that I do for this collection. 

Right now the last 5 stands to be:

1. WCW Nitro 2001 (Blue ropes)
  2. WCW Thunder 2001 (Red ropes)
  3. WCW Spring Stampede 1997
  4. nWo Nitro
  5. WCW Clash of the Champions XXXV

If I get any more beyond that I'll try my hand on The Big Bang, but other than that I feel like it'd be pretty much finished for 97-2001.

I'm almost finished lol.. I forgot that I didn't draw the Mayhem 2000 stage. My logos are done so that'll probably be uploaded later today. that will fill the last slot of that particular account. So the next account with new slots available will likely be for the last 5 arenas that I do for this collection. 

4. nWo Nitro

If I get any more beyond that I'll try my hand on The Big Bang, but other than that I feel like it'd be pretty much finished for 97-2001.

funny i don't even remember what the thunder 2001 arena looked like LOL awesome though.

4. nWo Nitro

funny i don't even remember what the thunder 2001 arena looked like LOL awesome though.

Thunder 2001 is pretty much My Thunder 2000 with orange/red background curtains and red ring ropes lol... same logos etc. Nitro 2001 had the same stage as the later thunder and PPVs, but with blue ropes. 

4. nWo Nitro

Thunder 2001 is pretty much My Thunder 2000 with orange/red background curtains and red ring ropes lol... same logos etc. Nitro 2001 had the same stage as the later thunder and PPVs, but with blue ropes. 

okay yeah i remember how nitro 01 was i just hadn't given thunder 01 much thought lol at that time i think i was only watching nitro raw and smackdown. i had just given up on thunder lol

4. nWo Nitro

okay yeah i remember how nitro 01 was i just hadn't given thunder 01 much thought lol at that time i think i was only watching nitro raw and smackdown. i had just given up on thunder lol

same.. i only recently seen it while doing this whole project, looking at the collection 97-2001 of VHS rips for Nitro and Thunder

4. nWo Nitro

same.. i only recently seen it while doing this whole project, looking at the collection 97-2001 of VHS rips for Nitro and Thunder

i really need to look at my old wcw stuff. I have 95 - 01 but i haven't looked at them in a while lol

I converted all my vhs stuff to dvd and eventually ripped them to my external back when WWE13 came out cause i knew i'd need refs for arenas and stuff and it's easy to be able to have game on the tv and just look on the laptop for the vids lol

Is it possible to make this for the PC Version? Its awesome!!! I like all! 

I want to do some of them on PC.. I just want to know what is possible with the actual 3d sets kinda like the mods that were done in WWE 2K14 before I start redoing a lot of these all over again. With how annoying the servers are.. It'd be too time consuming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you done with all Arenas?

Can you upload this version of your Nitro arena on ps4??

If you dont mind

http://s285.photobucket.com/user/HovaThaGod32/media/Screenshot-Original-74_zpscsld8kmy.png.html

If I get more slots any time soon I will upload that arena. It's been a bit of a delay with the last 4 of the collection due to my computer with all my files being in the shop. I'll see what I can do when it's back in my hands

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nitro and Thunder 2001 have been uploaded to CC. These are the final arenas that I plan on doing for for on the consoles. Thank you to all the downloaders and people that use my arenas in their WCW Universes. I'm not sure if I'll be on the PS4 side for 2K17 but, we'll see how that goes.