Random WCW 97-2001 Era Arena Thread (Thunder & Nitro 2001- Final Arenas)

hovathagod32

Are you planning on doing clash of the champions? You did a great job on it over on the XB1 side

Yeah... I can do Clash 35. The other one can be done after the initial PPVs. 

Now only missing Bash at the Beach and World War 3 ;-)

These are so great, cant wait to see your bash at the beach!

Bash 98 will be done a little later, when I feel like taking the time to draw the logo properly lol. Bash at the Beach isn't really a good arena because doing arena's the way I normally do doesn't really look as good as the ingame Bash set. So I just use that as my stage and design the ring area to look the part. It will come eventually when I get in the right mode to complete it. 

New arenas added to CC. 

In hindsight, probably should've started out with one account at a time, instead of a whole bunch to upload. Slots take forever with them all spread out. Still going in some kinda order. Souled Out 99 is finished on another account that has some way to go before I can upload more arenas on it. As far as my backlog goes, I finished Slamboree 97 and Bash 97, but I'm just awaiting more slots. I have also started drawing Bash at the Beach 98's logo. Don't know when that'll be finished.

Spring Stampede 99 & GAB 99 may also be uploaded later on today. 

To kill time and uploads.. Put a few other things on CC that I had on XBOX One

Wolfpac Sting - Nitro 10/12/98 vs Hogan & Bret Hart (Halloween Havoc as well)
Screenshot-Original-94_zpskr9nafpp.png

Wolfpac Sting - Nitro 9/7/98 vs DDP & Piper 
Screenshot-Original-95_zpsbttinwi1.png

along with the nWo logo for that red shirt, and my nWo 2000 logo for CAWs and other stuff. All have the tag #PhillyMavs32

@hovathagod32 Do you have any plans to port your great arenas over to PC? There are only a handful of good arenas in PC CC... It definitely needs more and better quality content...

Uhhh eventually. I'm not really 100% sure yet though. I've just been playing around with PC and trying to learn how things work and what I'll be able to do with it. I really wish I could replace certain stages with the 3d objects I have from my arenas that I've made 2d for these arenas. Like Raw is War's stage being swapped with a Nitro 2000-like titantron.

Edited by hovathagod32

1997 is now complete. 

The following have been uploaded: 

Slamboree 97

SuperBrawl VII

Bash at the Beach 97

Road Wild 99

Fall Brawl 99

The Next 5 depending on the account because I have finished arenas on random accounts

*Souled Out 99 (not sure what account has this)

Halloween Havoc 99

Mayhem 99

Starrcade 99

Souled Out 2000

any news on bash at the beach 98?

I haven't been working on it.. I've been messing around with the PC version so I haven't really been doing much design work. It's coming, though. I'll try to finish it soon.

WCW Souled Out 99 & WCW Nitro 2000 are now available on PS4. 

I think my JewelzThaGreat account has about 145 downloads left to silver. which ever account gets more slots soon, the following will be uploaded:

1. Thunder 2000
  2. Souled Out 2000
  3. SuperBrawl 2000
  4. Uncensored 2000
  5. Slamboree 2000

Starrcade 99 is available on CC

Awesome the ppv that started the beginning of the end of bret's career lol

yeaaaaaaah lol.. unfortunate Goldberg doing an irish like he's on the opposite side of the ring, throwing a kick that close to the rebound.

I'm almost finished with the groundwork for Thunder 2000. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-15%20at%205.00.1

When I finish I'll go work on Bash 98 logo.

Starrcade 99 is available on CC

Awesome the ppv that started the beginning of the end of bret's career lol

yeaaaaaaah lol.. unfortunate Goldberg doing an irish like he's on the opposite side of the ring, throwing a kick that close to the rebound.

I'm almost finished with the groundwork for Thunder 2000. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-15%20at%205.00.1

When I finish I'll go work on Bash 98 logo.

yeah i was always a goldberg fan never understood why people didn't like him but that's just me. he just wasn't that "experienced" actually i feel like if they booked reigns as a powerful heel monster like that and he completely got rid of the Shield gimmick and chased the title that would get him a bit more over. not saying he has to be undefeated or anything but goldberg was over from the beginning and he didn't cut a single promo till like mid-98 lol

that looks awesome.

Are You planning to make Clash of the Champions XXXV or XXXIV?

I have Clash XXXV.. I just need more slots to speed the process up

just for your viewing pleasure and hopefully your approval: Sting and Luger try to defend their titles against the Steiners at Great Amer. Bash 96 (In your GAB97 Arena) hope you enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQTyJqejK7E

• Like 1