Random WCW 97-2001 Era Arena Thread (Thunder & Nitro 2001- Final Arenas)

hovathagod32

Your Uploads are great. Thought this Fall Brwal was 98, but the only different is the Ringlogo i guess?  In 98 there is just that nwo tag included.

Edited by Slate80

Your Uploads are great. Thought this Fall Brwal was 98, but the only different is the Ringlogo i guess?  In 98 there is just that nwo tag included.

That's really the only difference from what I saw while watching. Same with WW3. Just different logos. Fall Brawl 98 has yellow lights, if that makes it any better lol... Come to think about it. It's that way for a lot of the 97 vs 98 stuff. Oh well, I'll try to get more up today when I get some free time. 

Wait, did someone actually give you the game on PS4 just to get your arenas? Awesome.

Love the changes you made to 99 Nitro by the way, having the C on that ramp looks amazing <3

Yeah, lol.. Thank you. These changes will be on XB1 as well. I'm just trying to fill these slots before I go back. CC operates a lottttt faster on PS4.

Halloween Havoc and Souled Out looking amazing. From 97 to 99 WCW had great Stages. In 2000 they did not that creativ designed ones, Thats my Opinion about WCW itself. Not about your Uplads. Starcade looks great too.

Do you have plans for  SuperBrawl 97 or 98 and Bash at the beach 97 or 98?

I have logos SuperBrawl VII & VIII, as well as some drawn up for 97. I have 98 semi finished, but I just have to draw the surf board parts. I want to redesign the SuperBrawl set as well. I'll work on that soon. I was going to do bash 97 yesterday, but I was having server issues and had problems getting the logos for it to upload.

Halloween Havoc and Souled Out looking amazing. From 97 to 99 WCW had great Stages. In 2000 they did not that creativ designed ones, Thats my Opinion about WCW itself. Not about your Uplads. Starcade looks great too.

97-99 had really innovative sets. Something I wish WWE would go back to doing. I actually like the overall design of the later arenas, though.. but the logos started to become weird (and more annoying to draw lol). I just wish I was able to place it better in-game than what's actually allowed.

Edited by hovathagod32

WCW Thunder 99 uploaded to CC.

I'm going to continue on to 98. I was looking at 1999-2000 and noticed that I made my titantrons a little wrong in comparison to what I saw watching that inferno match Sting had.. I'm going to go back and redesign my titantrons to make it look a little more realistic for that era. Anything I've uploaded in 99-2001 that has it, will be updated later, so be on the look out for those when I get there.

Havoc and SuperBrawl 98 are now available on CC. Tried to do an angle effect with Superbrawl, but I couldn't quite get the other pieces to cooperate. I guess I'll next go 'round

hey bud, I can't find ww3 or souled out 97. I hope I didn't miss my window to download them. 

It should be up.. I didn't do anything to them. These are all spread across 4 PSN names (JewelzThaGreat, JOO-YIN, PhillyMavs32, HovaThaGod1132). I think those are both under the HovaThaGod1132 username. The main constant is the PhillyMavs32 hashtag for right now. I can check later and see what's up. 

great great job.
are u going to do more 1998 WCW arenas?

Yeah. I feel like I'll have all of 98 done for now minus Bash at the Beach 98. Never finished drawing the ring logo. I'm almost finished with Fall Brawl. That'll be up soon, along with the other 4. Trying to finish House of Cards and play Division lol, so I'm just doing the artwork from my computer prepping for them to be imported. They may get uploaded sometime this weekend, no later than next week

Edited by hovathagod32