WWE 2K15 Patch Download & Tutorial

pozzum

Oh man, this is AWESOME!!! Downloading now. Even tho I had some mods installed this would definitely make my house bigger. I have a question, if I may... the game must be clean to install this patch (that was my understanding) however, can we still make some changes to the game? for instance the game menu picture, the attire unlocker, etc. Just dont want to mess everything up once installled. Also, I didnt really understood what to do with tekkens mod, can someone explain that again, please? Thank you very much for the great job!

Oh man, this is AWESOME!!! Downloading now. Even tho I had some mods installed this would definitely make my house bigger. I have a question, if I may... the game must be clean to install this patch (that was my understanding) however, can we still make some changes to the game? for instance the game menu picture, the attire unlocker, etc. Just dont want to mess everything up once installled. Also, I didnt really understood what to do with tekkens mod, can someone explain that again, please? Thank you very much for the great job!

Just install tekken's mods normally before you install my patch.

My patch includes an attire unlocker for all of the mods. Any mods that mess with the misc start file or string file may have aome issues.

btw i found bug (If thats not on my side) if i choose Eddie Edwards i play as Hardcore Holly 

I'm having that issue to, I'll look into it.

Edit: Got a link from @Bannockburn for the original file.

It uses the same slot so just replace the .pac file from this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oegfc7js373s8i2/Bannockburn_-_WWE_2k15_Eddie_Edwards_Mod.rar

Edited by pozzum

get DLC

how to dowload don't have DLC 

Just install tekken's mods normally before you install my patch.

My patch includes an attire unlocker for all of the mods. Any mods that mess with the misc start file or string file may have aome issues.

btw i found bug (If thats not on my side) if i choose Eddie Edwards i play as Hardcore Holly 

I'm having that issue to, I'll look into it.

Edit: Got a link from @Bannockburn for the original file.

It uses the same slot so just replace the .pac file from this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oegfc7js373s8i2/Bannockburn_-_WWE_2k15_Eddie_Edwards_Mod.rar

what do you mean by replace the .pac file from the link do I put the .pac file found in this link into the folder?

so basically for tekkens models all i have to do is just have to download the pacs and extract them into the existing pac folder ?

BTW this is fn awesome Pozzum :D

so basically for tekkens models all i have to do is just have to download the pacs and extract them into the existing pac folder ?

BTW this is fn awesome Pozzum :D

you need to install his pofo and moveset files as well.

Where i can find the movesets files if i want to change the walltrons through the "Wrestler info and moveset creator for WWE 2K15" ? Can i just download the moveset file by file here on forum ?

Where i can find the movesets files if i want to change the walltrons through the "Wrestler info and moveset creator for WWE 2K15" ? Can i just download the moveset file by file here on forum ?

Yeah, check the sticked thread "Moveset/Pofo datebase". Download the one you need and modify it with the tool, in case it doesn't exist, you can create it. 

If you are talking about a character that is already in game you can use xWeasels walltron and minitron tutorial