WWE 2K15 Patch Download & Tutorial

pozzum

Oh man, this is AWESOME!!! Downloading now. Even tho I had some mods installed this would definitely make my house bigger. I have a question, if I may... the game must be clean to install this patch (that was my understanding) however, can we still make some changes to the game? for instance the game menu picture, the attire unlocker, etc. Just dont want to mess everything up once installled. Also, I didnt really understood what to do with tekkens mod, can someone explain that again, please? Thank you very much for the great job!

Just install tekken's mods normally before you install my patch.

My patch includes an attire unlocker for all of the mods. Any mods that mess with the misc start file or string file may have aome issues.

I did install it and everything is fine.. but there is NO alternative attire that I can  choose to play with.. (i use to play with attires before)

Thank you very much! I was hoping something similar to this would be released when WWE 2K was first announced for PC. I may actually hold off on playing 2k16 because of this (or at least until the modding scene for that version catches up). 

Simply incredible best community patch ive seen makes me very excited for wwe 2k16. Love the mods on this patch just sheer amazing work thank you to all that have contributed in making this patch and making wwe 2k15 a much better game. And huge thanks to pozzum for upping this and having the motivation to get this out. 

I did install it and everything is fine.. but there is NO alternative attire that I can  choose to play with.. (i use to play with attires before)

even like Punk doesn't have alternate attires?

Pumk, Cena, mark Henry and all the Showcase have their alternative attire

make sure you replaced both the misc & dlc 60 misc?

Wow, only discovered that you released this mod, last time I checked you were still busy putting it all together. Truly amazing work, it probably took you ages to put it together. I was just about to uninstall 2K15, but with all these mods, I will keep it on my harddrive a little bit longer. Just need grab tekken's mods too (pity that he opted not to include them, but I can respect the fact that he didn't :) )

Really hope you release something similar like this in the future for 2K16 as well.

Keep up the good work !

make sure you replaced both the misc & dlc 60 misc?

i did..!

• 2 weeks later...

pleas! i want string.pac and misc01_Start.pac and misc01_start_dlc60.pac from your patch 

it's non standard, download the other ones on the forum unless you are going to download my entire mod.  you don't want to spend 2 weeks getting all the attires and strings right.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

if only the names are messed up, is there a way to fix it?, you must reassign them manually by searching them on the string pac or you must load the pofo(if you have it) and open it in wrestler information to reassign the name?

isn't here another way to assign the correct name?

i made a big messup with the steam cloud, i run your patch over an already existing save and i saved this on cloud

now i have all the wresters with correct entrance and moveset in game but the names are messed up

how can it be fixed pozzum?

if only the names are messed up, is there a way to fix it?, you must reassign them manually by searching them on the string pac or you must load the pofo(if you have it) and open it in wrestler information to reassign the name?

isn't here another way to assign the correct name?

i made a big messup with the steam cloud, i run your patch over an already existing save and i saved this on cloud

now i have all the wresters with correct entrance and moveset in game but the names are messed up

how can it be fixed pozzum?

make sure to bring the string.pac from the mod back into your game.

no it's not that problem i used a cleaer version it doesn't work i have the Language to italian isn't that related to the mess up, the wrestlers are still there with everything fine but only the  names are messed up

i'll try to reinstall and set to english probably thats the problem ,had anyone this issue?

Edited by princelucian

no it's not that problem i used a cleaer version it doesn't work i have the Language to italian isn't that related to the mess up, the wrestlers are still there with everything fine but only the  names are messed up

i'll try to reinstall and set to english probably thats the problem ,had anyone this issue?

yeah the string for 2K15 for my patch is only done in english.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Damn Pozzum you are a fucking legend , this is the only WWE game I can run so that is why I'm still playing it : / I was just wondering how the patch installs the pofo and moveset files and if you still have them as a lot of the links in the Pofo/Moveset database are broken. Thank you again for the patch , the pac files and for the tutorials. Thanks to you and all of the legendary modders , the only WWE game I can play is still somewhat fun to me!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...