Hidden Pac files

N'Jadaka

I've noticed there are some hidden pac files for Kevin Nash & Ric Flair. They show up in Showcase mode in these attires but neither are in their ch pac files and neither are superstar heads. Where can I find these hidden attires & are there more?

• 4 years later...

I also have been looking for an attire of HBK, which is not in his ch.pac file. In showcase you see him wearing a t-shirt which says something like hunter becomes the hunted or something similar. I checked in a lot of places and can't find it anywhere.

1 hour ago, Impaler said:

I also have been looking for an attire of HBK, which is not in his ch.pac file. In showcase you see him wearing a t-shirt which says something like hunter becomes the hunted or something similar. I checked in a lot of places and can't find it anywhere.

I checked out the Wrestler ID list from here https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/WWE_2k15_Wrestler_ID_List 
Found the ID slots:
- 373 Shawn Michaels (Referee)
- 375 Shawn Michaels (Blue Shirt)
- 433 Shawn Michaels (HBK Shirt)
I was looking for the Evolution suit Alts but I can't see any ch pac files that match... I think they're probably Superstar head creations not sure if they're able to be copied/extracted. Hoping someone will tell me otherwise lol

• 2 weeks later...