NEED HELP!!!

THE VIPER7

Hello guys , please help me i've downloaded wwe 2k15 pc version and i don't know how to make it work i've seen so many videos on youtube but they were useless...
my laps information are : 
processor: intel core i 3 hd graphics 3000 
ram : 4GB
system type : 64 bit
authentic version of windows 10 
directx : version 11
my lap is compaq resario cq57.
please answer me quickly

Hi buddy,

I am also using :wwenetwork W2K15 PC in Core2Due2GB Nvidia GForce and 6GB RAM and its works fine for me. Btw I am using Windows 8.1 Professional x64

You are right there are many videos on Youtube and other video portals along with mentioned that works 100% but all videos are fake.:angry:

I personally try before when I was using 4GB Ram then I upgrade by RAM and now its works almost good :yes and give me speed in One-on-One match especially but in Royal Rumble or 6 Man matches its works slow :bheart2 but not too much slow.;)

I recommend you to download new DLC pack from Steam or other Downloading site, which comes with booster and give speed in minimum requirements PCs :p

Good luck 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Sorry,

Did you download it through torrent or other source, Firstly install it. And found its crack on Internet. and paste that cracks in WWE2K15 directory.

I refer you to download crack from Skidrow-Reloaded