New "Finn Finn Finn" Balor Attire (Uploaded 2/12/16)

CF_Punk

I decided to put my photoshop skills to work and whip up Finn Balor's new attire from his match vs Apollo Crews (which I think was on the Feb. 4th 2016 NXT.) Take a look and let me know what you think...

Edit: Here's a link to a YouTube video if you want to watch the attire in action in game.

Edit #2: Uploaded!

Hashtags: Fin_Balor, CF_Punk, Finn Finn Finn Attire and Smacktalks 

DyX2tEk.png

ce21Tz7.png
MmBiEbq.png

Edited by CF_Punk
Uploaded attire!

Hmm. The images are working fine for me and I assume @Viciadogames saw them since he commented on the attire. I'm not sure what to tell you. I have them posted on my Twitter account too @CFpunkgaming if you want to check them out there.

I'll update the main post with a link to a YouTube video if that will help.

Edited by CF_Punk

There's been an issue lately that's affecting images from Imgur not showing up correctly on mobile. Other than that, awesome work on the Finn attire!

Ah, that makes sense then and thanks man! I appreciate it.

Hopefully when the YouTube video finishes processing then that will be a good way for mobile users to get around the Imgur problem.

I thought that jacket had a Balor Club logo on the back of it?

Ah, you're right! I missed that. Good eye, dude. That'll be a quick fix. No problem there. I'll throw that on before I upload it.

I thought that jacket had a Balor Club logo on the back of it?

Ah, you're right! I missed that. Good eye, dude. That'll be a quick fix. No problem there. I'll throw that on before I upload it.

Good shit man! A definite DL for sure. :) 

Edited by Codes.

That's awesome man. Spot on really good work. Do you plan on doing any other updated attires?

Thanks! I appreciate it. Yeah, updated attires and accurate movesets are sort of what I'm interested in most so I have a few others and will likely be doing more in the future. This is the first one that I've posted though because I noticed that there didn't seem to be uploaded online for PS4 yet. 

Edited by CF_Punk

That's awesome man. Spot on really good work. Do you plan on doing any other updated attires?

Thanks! I appreciate it. Yeah, updated attires and accurate movesets are sort of what I'm interested in most so I have a few others and will likely be doing more in the future. This is the first one that I've posted though because I noticed that there didn't seem to be uploaded online for PS4 yet. 

Awesome. Any thoughts on updating Jericho to the purple attire he wore on SD this past week or maybe Ryback's new attire he wore on Raw?

Edited by Mister23Kennedy

Awesome. Any thoughts on updating Jericho to the purple attire he wore on SD this past week or maybe Ryback's new attire he wore on Raw?

I second the request for a current Ryback. :)

I second the request for a current Ryback. :)

I'm not a huge Ryback fan to say the least, but if I can get some good photos of his new attire then I don't mind spending some time updating "The Big Guy."

Edited by CF_Punk

I threw this together really quickly this afternoon. Still needs some tweaks and I need to figure out if there is a way to cover up his green wristbands which can't be removed, but here's a start...

BrpTfI8.pngfZbBa0j.png

I threw this together really quickly this afternoon. Still needs some tweaks and I need to figure out if there is a way to cover up his green wristbands which can't be removed, but here's a start...

BrpTfI8.pngfZbBa0j.png

It's getting there. Also, have you tried to see if the tattoo glitch can cover up his wristbands? 

I would also suggest using a different site like photobucket to upload your pics until the issues with Imgur get sorted out.

Edited by Codes.

BrpTfI8.pngfZbBa0j.png

I can't see the images for some reason... I do believe you there is a long enough wrist tape option that you can just make black that will cover up his green wrist tape that you can't remove.