[Rendered caws Save 2 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] NJPW vs ROH vs TNA

BlackBen83

Hey Ben!

Thanks for the save, but I have a problem. Whenever I try to start the game, it says it needs the DLC of this savegame. So, can you also upload all the DLCs? Or else this save is pretty much useless :p

How many time your computer takes to download the save of 2Go? me, 1 hour for example.

The most simple is just to download it once, and replace the caws with the Pack Save 2

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

try to make new save

Sorry bro, I have worked on this save for two months, at a rate of 3 hours per day (I can't do more anymore). I will not start again while she works fine for others Smacktalks members.

Edited by BlackBen83

I really appreciate your work, and I think I will just download the main save :p.

Also, just asking, I inject all the file in the save (arenas, caws, belts and gamedata) using Horizon, and set the profile ID to my profile, right?

Or do I need to do something else?

I really appreciate your work, and I think I will just download the main save :p.

Also, just asking, I inject all the file in the save (arenas, caws, belts and gamedata) using Horizon, and set the profile ID to my profile, right?

Or do I need to do something else?

Normally just use Horizon and change the ID of the caw with your ID save, rehash and resign. Try with only one caw first to see how it works. It's just theory I'm not really good for that. You can request some members of Smacktalks who know how to do better than me.

Ben.

Ben, what's your next project? Do you mind to make a classic/legend saves? Maybe it's kinda boring, perhaps Attitude Era, WWF vs WCW, why not? Of course, with renders included. :)

Hey why not, but not at the moment, I'm tired to have work on this one ^^

And I think if I create a new one, fully attitude era (Raw and WCW) and WWF superstars why not? :)

Ben.

Haha Already saw your new posts, about 'Saves 3'! Thank you, mate! Really looking forward for it! May God ease your things! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I am new to this thread..... First of all hats off to blackben83 for creating this wonderful save for us. However i have tried all the steps posted in this forum to make the save work, but i could not get it to work. I already have the dlc and tu 5 . ( I have tried all the three saves).

Here is what i did

1. Created a fresh save after title update 5 and dlcs.

2. Rehashed and resigned the save.dat  ID in the save, with my save ID and saved it to the pen drive. 

3, Followed the same step as above for .cas by using CONcept.

4. When i start the game it says create-a-superstar is either corrupted or damaged and do you wish to create a new save. I gave no.

5. Same for create an arena and championship.  i gave no.

6. But still i could not find a single caw in my wwe. 

Could anyone tell me what i have done wrong and post a step by step tutorial so that i can make it work for my system. 

BTW my system is RGH.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO BLACKBEN83

Hello Guys,

I am new to this thread..... First of all hats off to blackben83 for creating this wonderful save for us. However i have tried all the steps posted in this forum to make the save work, but i could not get it to work. I already have the dlc and tu 5 . ( I have tried all the three saves).

Here is what i did

1. Created a fresh save after title update 5 and dlcs.

2. Rehashed and resigned the save.dat  ID in the save, with my save ID and saved it to the pen drive. 

3, Followed the same step as above for .cas by using CONcept.

4. When i start the game it says create-a-superstar is either corrupted or damaged and do you wish to create a new save. I gave no.

5. Same for create an arena and championship.  i gave no.

6. But still i could not find a single caw in my wwe. 

Could anyone tell me what i have done wrong and post a step by step tutorial so that i can make it work for my system. 

BTW my system is RGH.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO BLACKBEN83

Hi, no problem for the saves ;) I hope there'll worked fine soon for you guys.

Try with the "Horizon" program.

When you are in step 2 just inject one caw on your usb to test. On this USB will be present your original savedata, yours DLCs, and one caw of my save. Try to replace only the caw ID and rehash / resign (the caw content not your savedata).

Go on your Xbox and try.

Ben.

Thanks Ben for your concern and a fast reply, But unfortunately it is not working in this step as well.................

Feeling very unlucky.........................:(

Thanks Ben for your concern and a fast reply, But unfortunately it is not working in this step as well.................

Feeling very unlucky.........................:(

Hey bro, I've found this tuto on 360Haven created by Prothipourgos, it was for W2k14 but normally it's a same way for 2k16, try this one :

Link : 360Haven tuto

1. Move your wwe savefile to a usb flash and insert it to your computer.
2. Open Horizon, find your save data, right click on it, extract save.dat to a created folder.
3. Extract caws/arenas files to a folder named CAWS for example.
4. Open Concept, choose open single con file and find the save.dat you extracted using Horizon.
5. Click save id.
5. Click on the orb up left and choose open multiple con files. Go to your CAWS folder and select all files. Click LOAD ID and after that rehash/resign your files.
6. You will notice now that in your CAWS folder exists a new save.dat. Thats the modified one.
7. Open Horizon once again find the save file right click on it and choose inject . Open CAWS folder and select all files (ctrl+A).
8. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing game data click yes and wait for the pop up that tells you that the procedure was successful.
9. Insert your flash drive to your xbox and enjoy.

Be careful at step 7. You must inject all files to your previous save data (the default one) dont use drag and drop. Hope this helped!

Hope I help you.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thanks Ben for your efforts..........

I really appreciate your concern...............

But unfortunately this step is also not working.............

I have tried this step and many other steps as well...................

I have tried all the steps and ideas from various forums....................

BUT BEN A THOUSAND THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY AND EFFORTS BRO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

This Method is working for wwe 2k14 in my console..................

So i think there is something wrong with the save i guess with wwe 2k16.

If only the people who got it to work post a step by step tutorial, then it will be of great help for guys like me.

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

This Method is working for wwe 2k14 in my console..................

So i think there is something wrong with the save i guess with wwe 2k16.

If only the people who got it to work post a step by step tutorial, then it will be of great help for guys like me.

Yes there are a lot of Smacktalks members who have downloaded this save or the two others and work fine on their systems. See with them if possible.

Ben.

Finally got it to work ...........................

This method is time consuming, but surely it worked for me........................................

Here is what i did....................

1.Deleted all the saves and dlcs....................

2.Created a fresh save and injected the dlcs newly with horizon..........................................

3.Create a 100 dummy caws.......................................

4.Copied the save and 100 dummy caws to pen drive.............................................

5.Now rehash and resign, then replace the dummy caws with ben's caws using CONcept and inject them using horizon ( drag and drop is fine )....................

6.Do not replace the savedata.dat ( WWE 2k16 SAVEGAME ).............................................

7.Upload the caws and save to the xbox 360 storage................................................

8.Clear Cache for the storage you are using....................................................

9.Start the game....................................................

10.You will find all the caws in custom superstars...................

Happy gaming brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Edited by bgnessi1234

Finally got it to work ...........................

This method is time consuming, but surely it worked for me........................................

Here is what i did....................

1.Deleted all the saves and dlcs....................

2.Created a fresh save and injected the dlcs newly with horizon..........................................

3.Create a 100 dummy caws.......................................

4.Copied the save and 100 dummy caws to pen drive.............................................

5.Now rehash and resign, then replace the dummy caws with ben's caws using CONcept and inject them using horizon ( drag and drop is fine )....................

6.Do not replace the savedata.dat ( WWE 2k16 SAVEGAME ).............................................

7.Upload the caws and save to the xbox 360 storage................................................

8.Clear Cache for the storage you are using....................................................

9.Start the game....................................................

10.You will find all the caws in custom superstars...................

Happy gaming brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!;)

That sound very good :) I'm really happy you will be successful with the save injection :)

If this doesn't bother you I will copy for Smacktalks community your tutorial in a new post. Thx again.

Ben.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!

First of all, thanks for wasting time on this amazing job. I have a problem: I've tried to install the DLCs of the game (Accelerator, Legends Pack...), but the game says that "files are broken". My Xbox is flashed, so I don't have RGH or JTAG. Can I inject the DLCs on my flashed Xbox? How?

Thank you!

This file haves all the caws ,Movesets and Pofos ???

All caws in the 4 saves are rendered, with entrance and moveset.

Hi everyone!!

First of all, thanks for wasting time on this amazing job. I have a problem: I've tried to install the DLCs of the game (Accelerator, Legends Pack...), but the game says that "files are broken". My Xbox is flashed, so I don't have RGH or JTAG. Can I inject the DLCs on my flashed Xbox? How?

Thank you!

Normally you just need to create a fresh save, install yours DLC, create 100 dummy caws slots in game before inject caws. If your Xbox is flashed just try to change ID Save of the DLCs?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello brothers,

Just to tell you a new update of the save 2 is coming in a few weeks. I'm refreshing this save to create ROH vs NJPW vs TNA roster. I'll work this save directly on a fresh USB device, better to extract the pack for the future.

As the new save 4 is based on the newcomers and essentially WWE full 100 slots roster of Raw, Smackdown Live, CWC and NXT, it'll be normal to update the save 2 to replace WWE guyz by TNA and Indy.

Cheers !

Ben.