.RyeE.

That Nakamura looks great! I think you should up your images to tinypic or something. I think Imgur and Postimg are broken on this site.

Edit: I can see the images in the first post now besides the Nakamura one for some reason.

Edited by Bob_Van_Dam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Link(s) removed*

Edited by Sunny
Link(s) removed for advertising. Please refer to Forum Rules under "Site News" regarding regulations on advertisement.

Awesome Nak, Non DLC version please?

Non DLC uploaded

Thanks, but still can't download. Says i still need DLC, maybe just default the whole moveset and upload please?

I downloaded your DLC Nakamura but somehow it losts its face scan so I had him with a default face. when I try to redownload, it said I'm already in 1000 logo limit.

Great work on everything. Loving the AJ Styles update he looks like a scanned model to me. Thanks for these caws I'll be using some of them like Nakamura in my universe and sharing in my postings on the net.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry to bother you, I just tried downloading your non-DLC Nakamura & it's saying it has DLC content?  Any chance of a re-upload at some point? Best Nak I've seen.

Hey, sorry to bother you, I just tried downloading your non-DLC Nakamura & it's saying it has DLC content?  Any chance of a re-upload at some point? Best Nak I've seen.

Hurm, I dont know man.. Few hours ago I just reuploaded again with default moveset, default crowd signs, default entrance. Not sure what or which is the cause of DLC.. Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Christopher Daniels uploaded

• 1 month later...