Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

My suggestions on Shelley:

- Thin out the head a little bit. While his face is very tiny in real life, his head isn't that big either.

- I would increase the width at the top of the nostrils(where the nostrils and bridge of the nose meet) a little

- I would make the outer part of the upper lip thinner

- I would add some slight wrinkles to his forehead(he noticeably wrinkles his forehead and as he has gotten older, it has gotten much more noticeable)

Thanks for the suggestions mate. I've worked on him a lot since that preview, and noticed a lot of those points but the wrinkles might be a great idea. :D

No problem bro! 

He hasn't had blonde in his hair for at least 8 months now, if you want a more current MCMG/TS Shelley. Nevertheless, I think Mr. Shelley looks good.

Thanks man, i'm doing his attire from his IWJP Jr Heavyweight match against Omega. Fortunately it's the one he's still using :p

I might take out the dye tho!

13yq7gx.jpg

• Like 1

I'd say leave the dye in, if peeps want a more updated colour then they can just remove it :) It'll be harder for everyone to replicate the hair dye how you have done it. (If they want it still).

He hasn't had blonde in his hair for at least 8 months now, if you want a more current MCMG/TS Shelley. Nevertheless, I think Mr. Shelley looks good.

Thanks man, i'm doing his attire from his IWJP Jr Heavyweight match against Omega. Fortunately it's the one he's still using :p

I might take out the dye tho!

13yq7gx.jpg

- Lower the angle on his nose

- Move the eyebrows a little further apart

- Hair dye works for old look. For the newer looks you would have to remove it. I really hope you make the current MCMG attire as WWE are looking to bring them into NXT. 

- Check your PMs :p 

Edited by Codes.

Here's a new preview. Close to being finished! I need to adjust the hair colour as it's a bit dark right now. Only tings left to look at are a body texture and maybe some forehead wrinkles (Layers permitting!)

14o40hs.jpg

• Like 1

Shelley looks awesome when will he b uploaded an any ideas on making a bad luck fale or young bucks 

Cheers lads, yeah it looks a bit like Rollins' black tights etc. however there are designs on the back which at first glance look like they might be a one winged angel reference.

Should be able to catch up and watch the show tomorrow. :D

I'm open for suggestions for what to look at next. Ideally someone we don't have many of/ high quality versions of. I've seen some really good bucks already somewhere.

Read before commenting.

Edited by Codes.