Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

Amazing work on all of these, I particularly love that Tanahashi (So jealous of everyone with PS4's right now, I really wish he was on Xbox) <3

By the way thanks for the Brian Kendrick textures you uploaded last year, they were a massive help. I've been meaning to thank you for those for a while but this is the first time I've seen you on the forum since fufu gave me the download link <3

Thanks for the comments guys. The New Japan Cup arena is now up on PSN along with a NJPW show if you don't already have one.

Here's the first part of my MCMG/Time Splitters Project.

s44enk.jpg

• Like 2

My suggestions on Shelley:

- Thin out the head a little bit. While his face is very tiny in real life, his head isn't that big either.

- I would increase the width at the top of the nostrils(where the nostrils and bridge of the nose meet) a little

- I would make the outer part of the upper lip thinner

- I would add some slight wrinkles to his forehead(he noticeably wrinkles his forehead and as he has gotten older, it has gotten much more noticeable)

30i9wrt.png

My suggestions on Shelley:

- Thin out the head a little bit. While his face is very tiny in real life, his head isn't that big either.

- I would increase the width at the top of the nostrils(where the nostrils and bridge of the nose meet) a little

- I would make the outer part of the upper lip thinner

- I would add some slight wrinkles to his forehead(he noticeably wrinkles his forehead and as he has gotten older, it has gotten much more noticeable)

Thanks for the suggestions mate. I've worked on him a lot since that preview, and noticed a lot of those points but the wrinkles might be a great idea. :D

13yq7gx.jpg

Edited by Defract
  • Like 1