Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

Nakamura face wise looks incredible.  The body morph looks off and really needs a chest texture, but I'm guessing you haven't got to that part of the area yet.  Good work!

Edited by Crimson

Nakamura face wise looks incredible.  The body morph looks off and really needs a chest texture, but I'm guessing you haven't got to that part of that area yet.  Good work!

Yep, working on the body morph/texture next. :D

Don't really see Nakamura in this to be honest.

What's not working in your opinion?

The hair on that Tanahashi is killing it for me, which is a shame because I'm sure there isn't a bether choice and I'm sure the base is solid. The rest of them are really good, man. The eyes on AJ are the only thing letting it down, they're looking a bit too round and light detailing for my liking. Absolutely great work though!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any update on Goto(or at least I could have sworn you had an amazing Goto in the works before)?

He said he canceled Goto because the attire was a pain and nobody seems to like Goto much.

Is there any update on Goto(or at least I could have sworn you had an amazing Goto in the works before)?

He said he canceled Goto because the attire was a pain and nobody seems to like Goto much.

I see. Thank you for responding.

Goto is actually now up on PSN. He's sporting a new all white attire so no point in waiting on putting him up anymore. I'll have previews soon!

• Like 1

Goto is actually now up on PSN. He's sporting a new all white attire so no point in waiting on putting him up anymore. I'll have previews soon!

Sweet.

Looking forward to Shinsuke as well. :) 

Sorry for the slight delay guys! Work getting in the way...

Expect a big update tomorrow. I've got Omega and Nakamura to finish up and upload. Shibata and Tana to re-up.

What do you guys wanna see next? Honma was made off the back of my last open challenge and I had a lot of fun making him so I wanna send it back to you guys to help steer me in what to create next!

• Like 1

Expect a big update tomorrow. I've got Omega and Nakamura to finish up and upload. Shibata and Tana to re-up.

What do you guys wanna see next? Honma was made off the back of my last open challenge and I had a lot of fun making him so I wanna send it back to you guys to help steer me in what to create next!

does this limit to New Japan guys or can it be any indy wrestlers?

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. The newly reunited MCMG. Also, being targeted by WWE.

Edited by Codes.