Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

That is an excellent Gallows...just wish it was on PC!!!

I am trying to update my Bullet Club Gallows with latest wwe attire...but having loads of problems with the logos on his vest

• Like 1

HOLY shit that's spot on! The Xbone community has gone completely silent, meanwhile, you keep killing it! Making me consider buying a PS4 before WWE 2K17 is released! Well done on both Anderson and Gallows!

Thanks man :)

Not totally sure what to work on next but the pace is going to slow a little now. I'll still knock out a few surprises like Makabe when I can though.

Edited by Defract
  • Like 4

Thanks man :)

Not totally sure what to work on next but the pace is going to slow a little now. I'll still knock out a few surprises like Makabe when I can though.

Man, you've been pushing out quality CAWs at a really fast rate. Instead of requesting, just gonna say that I definitely appreciate the work you create.

Penguin, you were cool about it, next time I'll try to figure it out from my phone....  as for macho mandow, wow relax dude, pretty sure wwe announced it to the world way before I did, smh, anyone that uses the Internet/Google or any kind of social media the announcement was already there, and it didn't come from me lol... Defract, again awesome work, much appreciated, will check them out as soon as I get the chance  

Edited by LoadWarrior