Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

Matt Sydal?

Bingo, yet to see a good one.

It is because he is hard as hell to make without being able to create a custom face texture for him. Lol 

123sk7k.jpg

Bit of an update.

Looks great! Something about the beard seems off. Maybe it is just the shape? Or the shading? You definitely nailed his eye area.

Thanks Chaps!

Sydal has been a fun challenge. I'm pretty pleased with where it's at. The facial hair might seem a bit off the CAW mode but looks solid in game. :D

73dwrs.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Chaps!

Sydal has been a fun challenge. I'm pretty pleased with where it's at. The facial hair might seem a bit off the CAW mode but looks solid in game. :D

73dwrs.jpg

Please don't use those kickpads. Just make do with something else please. Those just ruin the whole caw.

Edited by Codes.

There really is no other option on the kick-pads guys. I've slimmed them down to the point where I think they look fine in game. BUT alas he's now available on PSN usual tags. Only the preset moveset for Sydal right now so tweak as you need to.

2q8xb0j.jpg

• Like 2

Final caw looks nice man!

Looking forward to Shelley and Sabin getting uploaded! Will it just be one attire for each of them or will they have 2? The alt suggestions I posted wouldn't be too hard to make. :p 

Tbh I would wait on uploading Nakamura until he debuts in NXT in a couple of weeks.

A week from Saturday.

What he said. Thanks for correcting me lol.

I wanted to add something else. Could you possibly make ACH.... Question mark.