Defract's CAW thread. Marufuji up now on PSN!

Defract

Cheers lads, yeah it looks a bit like Rollins' black tights etc. however there are designs on the back which at first glance look like they might be a one winged angel reference.

Should be able to catch up and watch the show tomorrow. :D

I'm open for suggestions for what to look at next. Ideally someone we don't have many of/ high quality versions of. I've seen some really good bucks already somewhere.

Maybe Sami Callihan

Aha not for me mate, can't stand the guy. :p

Dang it. Someone will make him someday, haha. 

Is this still a New Japan project or just random Wrestlers in general?

If it is just random wrestlers then I also need sexual Taven for Kingdom.

Cheers lads, yeah it looks a bit like Rollins' black tights etc. however there are designs on the back which at first glance look like they might be a one winged angel reference.

I'm open for suggestions for what to look at next. Ideally someone we don't have many of/ high quality versions of. I've seen some really good bucks already somewhere.

Well I have yet to see a Shinsuke Nakamura that is actually usable. 

Well I have yet to see a Shinsuke Nakamura that is actually usable. 

Better yet Rhyno! No one is making that man for some reason and he plays a decent sized role in NXT.

You sticking with PS4 with 2k17? You keep switching on me lol

Yeah I think I've settled for 2k for now ;)

maybe someone nobody has created, such as one of the young lions or a Yoshihiro Takayama

I might take a look at Komatsu and White possibly Tanaka. Attires would be a breeze at least! ^_^

• Like 1

34dhslz.jpg

Honma Preview... I'm going to play with using this hair and maybe some texturing for the sides to bring the hairline forward a touch.

I started playing with a Kamatsu to but not sure whether it's worth continuing...

2hn7313.jpg

Edited by Defract
  • Like 1