Bhangra Man's/ WolfgangJT and Kung Fu's Jeff HARDY UPLOADED + IMPROVED Matt hardy UPLOADED 20/06/2016

BHANGRA MAN

@Lastride I beg of you please download the latest matt hardy lol looks so much better in game and fixed all issues

@everyone matt fixed now in game as well

same tags

• 5 months later...

Uploaded everyone finally ..pics and tags first post

Bhangra I know this game is old news but I'm trying to finalize my caws on it, do you by chance know which of those jeffs probably have the least amount of logos used, or estimate about how many upyou used I'm guessing from the looks it would be the middle one...? And about how many you used in the Matt..? I want to replace the Matt and Jeff I have on my game with these before cc's eventually gets shut down, but you know how nightmarish the logo deletion process can be

Hi load warrior you be right the middle one ..any thing else you need to know let me know :)

For Matt I probably used all 8 unique logos on both  due to part texturing face on top of face photo 

Hi load warrior you be right the middle one ..any thing else you need to know let me know :)

For Matt I probably used all 8 unique logos on both  due to part texturing face on top of face photo 

Ok cool, thank you so much for the info, I appreciate it, and loving your work in17 so far.... do you think the middle Jeff had less than 10 custom logos...? And So about 16 logos total for Matt..? Or just 8... If it's just the 8 then I should be in good shape 

probably not due to tatoos and everything on Jeff..matt should be less than 16.. I would have to load my game if you want me to find out?

Is it unique or total logos you after?

Or can you not download it?

probably not due to tatoos and everything on Jeff..matt should be less than 16.. I would have to load my game if you want me to find out?

Is it unique or total logos you after?

Or can you not download it?

I haven't tried downloading it yet, because I'm just trying to figure out around how many logos ill need to delete to get them... If you used any default/in game logos that shouldn't count, like circles and stuff that are already available on the game won't matter.. So just how many different unique/Custom logos on both the middle Jeff and Matt is what I'm after... the ones that would apply towards the 1000 logo limit, so if you used the same custom logo twice, like matts face texture or Jeff's neck tattoo on both attires, that would just count as 1 custom logo... Yeah if you wouldn't mind, that'd be a big favour if you got a minute to pop the game in real quick and check, id definitely appreciate it,  thank you again 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Hi Loadwarrior basically Matt should be safe ..Matt is under 16 logos for both attires but not combined

For middle jeff both attires are less than 16 but not combined so I now I dont know how the game counts up

Edited by BHANGRA MAN