Bhangra Man's/ WolfgangJT and Kung Fu's Jeff HARDY UPLOADED + IMPROVED Matt hardy UPLOADED 20/06/2016

BHANGRA MAN

Yeah just to say been hectic busy but these will be finished and released to CC this month

Matt has gone through an overhaul

@Loadwarrior sorry for the name error with space on Hogan..I didnt realise what a problem it may cause..if I get time I may do a new NWO slot and fix the name thing

Oh it's all good, not a huge problem at all on your end, and I appreciate the hard work you put into your caws, the ones you've done are amazing... the problem is just the damn game crashing, and that's 2ks fault.. It should be a simple fix that people should be able to just do on their own with out the game shutting down... Or bothering the creators to reupload haha

Edited by LoadWarrior

Looks almost spot on but kind of hard to ell without a full preview. the neck maybe alil skinny but idk if there's really a way to adjust that. I know there's the the traps. again might be easier to tell with a full preview. but so far I like it

Edited by OmniBLACK

• 1 month later...

We still are...just been limited in time recently.  Been recently sorting out the arm bands on one of the attires of Jeff Hardy...taking a while to figure out the actual method of the arm wrapping and fading in the newer system, especially with me not even having the game but working out things on the textures (I'd prefer them to be right and connecting right, not straps that fade out/don't connect smooth going down the arm). 

We are hoping to start previewing out some soon.  Sorry it's been taking longer than expected.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Yea Matt looks so much better than the original. Im really excited to finally have really good versions if these guys in my game.

Wolfie is there any word on attires?

Still working out the attires...mainly been working on Jeff's.  As previewed facially, attires for him will be the WM25 attire, TNA pink lightning attire (with pink paints), TNA split black/green paint (red/orange lightning attire), TNA black/white attire, a non-painted WWE atiire, and a WWE painted attire from his last days with WWE (not previewed yet).  We've got all the textures mostly started/worked out....lightning textures are done, just gotta get them all together on the versions (testing is completed for tweaks we had to do on the textures I did back in WWE14)....we are finalizing the armbands on the WM25 attire now, which will also be utilized with some changes on the two other WWE attires (color changes obviously)..  Hopefully shouldn't take too much longer.  :)

Matt, not sure what Bhangra planned, but I think it'll be a mixture of WWE and TNA attires (mainly earlier TNA).  He may decide to come back and do a current version of him, but not sure.

Jeff's attires being done:

jeff-hardy-3.jpg

Jeff%20Hardy%20Face%20Paint%20Wallpaper%

tna1_original_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=15p907116321-3.jpgjeffhardy-2.jpg1_Jeff_Hardy_014.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Awesome, thanks for the response. These are all great choices and Im really looking forward to seeing the final results. These are easily going to be the best Hardys created this year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update:  Face for the second attire to go with the unpainted attire:

2vsgb53.png

Also, we are starting to get much further with all the attire work.  Hopefully some attire shots to come soon. :)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

I think I should also reply. Apologies all numerous reasons for delays life things and some other things but this will be uploaded before June 9th hopefully comfortably before but definitely by than

Matt most likely attires be same as Kung Fus last year as I barely have time to finish this now so dont want to do alt attires for Matt

• Like 1

I think I should also reply. Apologies all numerous reasons for delays life things and some other things but this will be uploaded before June 9th hopefully comfortably before but definitely by than

Matt most likely attires be same as Kung Fus last year as I barely have time to finish this now so dont want to do alt attires for Matt

thanks for not givin up on these CAWS, your time and dedication is very much appreciated by the rest of us Bhangra/WolfgangJT. Will these be your last CAWS? I really hope to see you back again for yet another year for 2K17. You and Wolfgang have been creating the best CAWS as far back as I can remember, even back in the old Action Replay/Gameshark code days.

You guys are Legends in our CAW community. Thanks again for all the years of awesome CAWS.

These will be my last I help with for the year...I tend to end up much busier during the summer and usually stopped for the year around June in the past.   Bhangra I'm guessing the same, but he'll have to confirm.  As far as I know, he has no other creations on the deck after these.  I've probably worn him out with how picky I am on Jeff's attire work already.  LOL  :lol

Edited by WolfgangJT

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Last ride I plan to upload Saturday morning with pics of everything tomorrow night

Tonight and tomorrow going to be tweaking figures and movesets and enterances. Almost there