Bhangra Man's/ WolfgangJT and Kung Fu's Jeff HARDY UPLOADED + IMPROVED Matt hardy UPLOADED 20/06/2016

BHANGRA MAN

Well fixed Matt in game..its loads better now..pics below

========

Finally all done. Apologies for the numerous delays due to various reasons. Hope enough people got the game still to enjoy it.  Updated pics below. For Matt I had to keep eyes and eyebrows close due to how it looked in game

TAGS: Jeff Hardy 

MATT HARDY

or search under my user name 

and credit given in comments section to me, wolfie and kung fu

================

================

Well long story short this has been in the works for a while

WolfgangJT aka wolfie made all the face paint textures from scratch and gave decisive input into morphing and templates

Also Kung Fu provided the non face paint textures for Jeff and Matt which I edited for face import using our import style

PS Thanks to Auday for his face paints which Wolfie used as reference points only

Hopefully results are liked first of all

============

============

Jeff Hardy Final

jjv1nd.png

2lwxcf8.png

Matt Hardy Final

2ihnkvc.png

OLD:
34ryu0w.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 5

Jeff looks amazing. Agree with everyone above about Matt. I'm not sure what is off but something in the eyes/nose isn't right. Still glad you all are taking this project on and I'm sure when it's done they will look as good as in game characters. Thanks for what you do for the PS4 community

Jeff looks amazing. Agree with everyone above about Matt. I'm not sure what is off but something in the eyes/nose isn't right. Still glad you all are taking this project on and I'm sure when it's done they will look as good as in game characters. Thanks for what you do for the PS4 community

On Matt's nose, does it look like it's morph, or texture related?  I'm personally thinking texture likely what is making it look off.  Does that seem it?  If so, I'll assist in seeing what can be done to fix.

Yea can anyone comment if it's morphing related or texture related. Glad at least Jeff is liked very fixable the nose deppth and cheeks depth but on matt we need to know if it's morph / template or texture? 

Thanks for the comments

Yea can anyone comment if it's morphing related or texture related. Glad at least Jeff is liked very fixable the nose deppth and cheeks depth but on matt we need to know if it's morph / template or texture? 

Thanks for the comments

It has issues in several areas in my opinion. The eye morph doesn't look right and kinda looks uneven, the eyebrows could use a change, nose morph is off (nostril shape), not sure about lips but that could be due to the nose morph, and the head shape in general (slightly more round/wide).  Hope that helps.

Thanks for responding fellas. I think Wolfgang JT may be right about the texture. I was just comparing it to King Fu's Matt Hardy last year. I guess when you are used to seeing/ playing with someone for a year, you get used to that face. I think that Matt Hardy had a fuller face. Still a million times better than what I could do so keep up the great work fellas. 

Looking at Matt, it certainly seems as if the texture could be improved.  It's hard to tell without seeing the actual texture exactly what it is, but there are signs that it may not have been based off of the type of lighting/angle that best suits the caw mode.  Designs may help clear up the darker ares, however, if there is an issue with the actual picture used, it would be very difficult to fix without trying again with something else. 

As for Jeff, excellent start...anything I would advise has already been mentioned so I'll just look forward to the update.

• 3 weeks later...

Still working on it.  Bhangra's been busy as of late...planning to test out some texture work tonight to work more on the attires.  Matt's face has been re-worked so also working more on seeing if he can find a better direction on that.  Hopefully, we can soon get some updates up for everyone.  Sorry for the delay.

@doug yes he will. Expect plenty of pics and updates soon if not this week than the week after with uploads shortly after

I been holding this up by being busy and Matt has been hard to get right ..getting there

is jeff hardy going to have all of his current tattoos

Let me re-phrase his answer.  He'll have all that are visible in the certain attires, yes (i.e. the neck tat, the arm/right hand tats).  Will he have the ones on his covered up legs (like the one he got on Ink Master a year or two ago) or the back/side dragon tat or the Hardy Boyz logo on the back?  No.  They are pointless to put on if they are covered up by pants, shirts, etc....a waste of layers and points.

Edited by WolfgangJT

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded your hogans, best ones on cc's by far, but do you know when I can't do anythin to it as far as editing something as simple as his name info..? The game always crashes and has an error message when I try to edit it and save it... Could it be a glitched logo or something..?

Yeah I know, but for some reason the hogans do it every time, then I have a lot of caws that have 2 attires that it doesn't do it with though... So I dunno, I thought it might be something up with this particular caw... 2k support tried telling me to uninstall the game and delete my save and basically restart from scratch "should" fix it, and i basically told them to go to hell because there's no way I'm deleting my save... It would take me forever to redownload everything, and fix all the movesets, attires, ect.. And everything else I've done since the game came out... Im kinda curious to know if anyone's actually done that and if it worked, but I never noticed the error crash until after maybe the last update or 2

Edited by LoadWarrior