• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eastcoastkody

• Codes.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan

• Niffan

I get that it probably more accurate because you do a lot less standard moves in tag tam matches, but what's the fun (Gameplay wise) of simplifying BaM's movesets so they do four grapples?

I get that it probably more accurate because you do a lot less standard moves in tag tam matches, but what's the fun (Gameplay wise) of simplifying BaM's movesets so they do four grapples?

well, u kinda answered ur own question. It's just an accuracy thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

gonna add video formulas for all the movesets i did before i started the videos....and only have txt formulas rn.

Alicia Fox is up. DOlph about to be up. Then Balor, Jessie Godderz, Kyle O'REilly, Roderick Strong, Luke Harper, Naomi & Roman Reigns

I just checked the hidden moves tab on your Dropbox link. How are they hidden moves?

those are for last gen. On the PS3/360 version....there were a bunch of moves hidden in the ingame & preset movesets......that aren't available for other wrestlers or caws. 2K has unlocked some of the hidden moves in the last couple patches, so its not up to date....as i haven't played the last gen version since i got the next gen version in december.

I just checked the hidden moves tab on your Dropbox link. How are they hidden moves?

those are for last gen. On the PS3/360 version....there were a bunch of moves hidden in the ingame & preset movesets......that aren't available for other wrestlers or caws. 2K has unlocked some of the hidden moves in the last couple patches, so its not up to date....as i haven't played the last gen version since i got the next gen version in december.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

• 2 weeks later...

txt formulas for Lucha Dragons & Chris Jericho are up. will try to get to the video formulas mañana

still need to type up Sami Zayn & Braun Strowman.

and need to finish up Prince Puma & Hideo Itami movesets. so thats whats in the pipeline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any chance could you please make a moveset for luke gallows and karl anderson please

i def don't have enough in my moveset notes to make a Karl Anderson.....as i don't watch japanese wrestling.

i might have enough for Gallows since he was in TNA for awhile.