2k15 Model In Skyrim Or Oblivion Is It Possible?

Stephen999

For what purpose? Do you mean as a playable character? Have you tried Google to see if anyone has imported custom playable characters into Oblivion or Skyrim already? If they have then it may be possible, but I imagine it would involve a lot of work.

Thanks For The Reply Because You Know I Am New To The Modding Scene And It Would Be Great To Be Able To Play As A WWE Wrestler In An Elder Scrolls And It Makes Me So Jealous When I See Mods Where Someone Has Managed To Place A Model From Another Game In An Elder Scrolls But These People Never Give Away Their Secrets They Never Tell Anyone How They Do It Or Even Did It Have You Ever Imported Game Character's Into An Elder Scrolls Before

Not game characters, but I have done imported custom models into it. I would advise you to look at tutorials for modding Skyrim to see what is involved. There are plenty of good modding sites, but as with the WWE ones be prepared to do your own research with Google before asking questions. If you've never modded it before, it might be better to start off with simple things like static objects and work up to characters.

In my experience, the ones that know how to do these things are more than happy to share their knowledge if they can see that you have done your own researching first and at least have learned the basics (image/modelling software, Nifskope etc). Good luck. :)

Edited by doctorhr2
Had a further thought